Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The question wasn't "who's had more success against UM"

Even with beating Miami 2 years ago, Francois got beat up bad. The one drive the backup had to come in was a disaster for them

Rix had a way better O-Line. No doubt. Francois got beat up even in the game he won against us. Remember his time in the tent?

Advertisement
43828811_1176888812464120_3980722208447135744_n.jpg

Advertisement
Some good ol Nole delusion for yall right now:

Yea cause one guy on the defense is good they should be 6-0, sounds like when dudes on this very site slurped Golden lol. When one player did well we should be top 3 in the nation

Advertisement
Are you sure? A lateral is directly parallel to the goalline or backwards. For it to be considered a forward pass it must go forward. I have seen this posted quite a few times...felt like someone should correct it.

"In American football and Canadian football, a lateral pass or lateral (officially backward pass in American football and onside pass in Canadian football) occurs when the ball carrier throws the football to a teammate in a direction parallel to or away from the opponents' goal line. A lateral pass is distinguished from a forward pass, in which the ball is thrown forward, towards the opposition's end zone. In a lateral pass the ball is not advanced, but unlike a forward pass a lateral may be attempted from anywhere on the field by any player to any player at any time."

Please stop parroting this...
Stop relying on wiki-like descriptions of the NCAA rule. Under the RULE, A pass is either forward or backward. For a forward pass to be legal, all preceding passes must be backward. The point to take away is, FSU was either poorly coached or both players poorly executed the play because they positioned themselves so that success or failure rested in the hands of an official. Had the WR lined up 1 yard deeper, or the QB lined up closer to the line, the first pass would have been undisputed backward. We win, case closed.

Advertisement
No tears from nesta having their backpack?

Their fans hate the backpack but at the game last week they loved it when they got a turnover and mocked what our players do by standing on the bench and facing the crowd.

I will say all the Noles I know think it's embarrassing

Advertisement
Back