Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181016-182709_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181016-182709_Twitter.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 260
Advertisement
What's going on about rumors swirling about Akers on possibility of transfer from Fsu?

Sure...Last Chance U would love to put him up in their dorms for a season or 2.

I dropped bigger **** in my American Standard this morning...dude's garbage juice.

wow that would suck for them. He's from miss but ole miss is hot garbage also. Just better offensively i guess

Anything is better than FSU. He knows Willie wack offense and their OL will limit his value in the draft. Time to get out and get out fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the fans wants to pull out the shocker.

Don't they know the Noles can only do that to each other in the locker room? Players on Clemson have balls.

Miami fans: 5-2?! We suck FIRE ERRBODY

Taggart and FSU: Beat a Wake team! WE BACK! Lets strut into our post game press conference!

SMDH This dude could never be my coach. Ya'll be careful out here trying to fire Richt. We could end up with a cornball like this

Miami fans: 5-2?! We suck FIRE ERRBODY

Taggart and FSU: Beat a Wake team! WE BACK! Lets strut into our post game press conference!

SMDH This dude could never be my coach. Ya'll be careful out here trying to fire Richt. We could end up with a cornball like this

This is the cornball's first year, plus we barely beat him with the almighty Richt. By the way, how many signature wins do we have this year?

Wouldn't having a huge come back win against FSU be a signature win? I mean yeah...we should never have gotten behind that badly or played so poorly for so long...but I still like the end result.

Advertisement
This is the cornball's first year, plus we barely beat him with the almighty Richt. By the way, how many signature wins do we have this year?

Golden had better wins and record in his first year...with NCAA suspensions and looming sanctions

Oh god you’re back .. yeah golden, shark ****** had more wins the first year and don’t be fooled lol this his most talented roster wait next year or the year after

Considering how Clemson is killing FSU right now there is no reason for this thread to be on the second page.

FVCK the semenholes

Advertisement
Lol I remember when the Seminole fans were making fun of Miami bc Clemson came into town and dropped a 50-piece on em. Have fun with that.

By the way I've been in a bad mood since last night, but this has given me just a slight bit of happiness.

Lol I remember when the Seminole fans were making fun of Miami bc Clemson came into town and dropped a 50-piece on em. Have fun with that.

By the way I've been in a bad mood since last night, but this has given me just a slight bit of happiness.

Frat. Just need one more Florida team loss to salvage this weekend.

Make that a 58 piece.

Please post Willie Taggart's post conference. I want to see his face. I want to see him walk in there with that smile on his face.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back