Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lol

Attachments

• 5BFEBF3B-D64D-4509-977E-C3C7B6C79A92.jpeg
    5BFEBF3B-D64D-4509-977E-C3C7B6C79A92.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 32
Lol I remember when the Seminole fans were making fun of Miami bc Clemson came into town and dropped a 50-piece on em. Have fun with that.

By the way I've been in a bad mood since last night, but this has given me just a slight bit of happiness.

Only good things happening are FSU getting destroyed 59-10 and UFag currently losing 10-0.

On the negative side I'm watching Duke/Pitt (I'v got money on Duke) and Duke is going to be a problem.

Only good things happening are FSU getting destroyed 59-10 and UFag currently losing 10-0.

On the negative side I'm watching Duke/Pitt (I'v got money on Duke) and Duke is going to be a problem.
Well if Duke puts 11 players on defense then theyll be a problem for the Canes offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
And it’s only gonna get worse (better for us). They’re 4-4 with NCSU, ND, BC, & UF left.Bye bye Bowl streak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All ya'll can trash me if ya'll want but the Hurricane Tears every thread has right now we shouldn't be making fun of FSU. They get a hallpass for a week. After that talk all the **** you want.

Just my 2 cents. If you disagree carry on. I'll just stay out of this thread for a while.

Advertisement
Back