Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Over the years we have been terrible and I have had to find joy in alternate football realities. It has become a tradition for me to watch the Miami fsu and Florida games every or most Saturdays. I have come to find fsu and uf losing is almost as pure joyful as Miami winning.

Let the tears flow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember one guy cheering and going crazy in the end zone when they made a pick when the score was like 59-3. If that's showing life, than cool.

I remember chad johnson celebrating getting a first down when the Bengals were getting blown out. You know you are overrated when you start dancing for a first down in a bad loss.

All ya'll can trash me if ya'll want but the Hurricane Tears every thread has right now we shouldn't be making fun of FSU. They get a hallpass for a week. After that talk all the **** you want.

Just my 2 cents. If you disagree carry on. I'll just stay out of this thread for a while.

I am confining myself to Gator and Nole tears for probably the rest of the season. I don't need to see the Canes tears that half the board wants to turn every thread into. I know you all can't confine yourself to a thread, nor even a forum. Can we at least have a thread or two that isn't crying?

Advertisement
I am confining myself to Gator and Nole tears for probably the rest of the season. I don't need to see the Canes tears that half the board wants to turn every thread into. I know you all can't confine yourself to a thread, nor even a forum. Can we at least have a thread or two that isn't crying?
Based on the point you made I agree. This site isn't great right now because everyone is negative about everything and if someone has something remotely positive to say posters attack them. My only point is that our **** stinks, why are we making fun of other teams? Like I said, based on your point I change my mind. We do need a break from the rest of the boards negativity

All ya'll can trash me if ya'll want but the Hurricane Tears every thread has right now we shouldn't be making fun of FSU. They get a hallpass for a week. After that talk all the **** you want.

Just my 2 cents. If you disagree carry on. I'll just stay out of this thread for a while.
I disagree. It’s one thing if they lost by a couple TDS. It’s a whole other thing to get blown out and have a team hang over 50 on you. It was the worst loss they’ve had in forever. They looked awful the whole game. Golden got canned when they got this beat down by Clemson. They deserve all the heat coming to them.

I disagree. It’s one thing if they lost by a couple TDS. It’s a whole other thing to get blown out and have a team hang over 50 on you. It was the worst loss they’ve had in forever. They looked awful the whole game. Golden got canned when they got this beat down by Clemson. They deserve all the heat coming to them.
I spoke my piece. I'm not gonna defend FSU, I hate that team. Carry on.

Advertisement
Benching that ginger Frenchie (FSU is going to say he was injured, even though he simply quit, so he can rest in peace without media QB controversy) and go with the toothpick who was celebrating over what was almost JT's career/body when that weak FSU Kicker facemasked him to near career death. I hope NCST/ND/UF/anybody snaps that twig Blackmon in 2.

Based on the point you made I agree. This site isn't great right now because everyone is negative about everything and if someone has something remotely positive to say posters attack them. My only point is that our **** stinks, why are we making fun of other teams? Like I said, based on your point I change my mind. We do need a break from the rest of the boards negativity
I don’t think u understand how fandom works.

Clemson is the number 2 team in the country. And let's not forget what they did to us last season. We had to come from 20 down to beat this same fsu team so I wouldn't be so quick to laugh...

Advertisement
Back