Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I don't know which I'd prefer. Smacking FSU again in ACCCG if their team wins out and is ranked top ten, or having them lose out

Advertisement
A92F7779-3EF8-4B4B-BAC0-14F976074114.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
FVCK THAT.

I hope they lose 42-0 in every game for rest of the season, UF included. Kill them while they are down, I want them dead and I want their class to implode.

Couldnt agree more. Is ND a threat to a single kid we are recruiting? They were so arrogant and ****y when we were a disaster. I'm ready to enjoy them imploding for a while. Fire up the scene from Bud Kilmer pumping up his fist saying "Go Pack" in Varsity Blues for next weekend

Agree indeed! Or even if they do manage to somehow go 6-6 then they end up in a toilet bowl in Louisiana or Boise. Lol that’s almost worse then not being bowl eligible. 😂
I disagree. If they miss a bowl game they lose out on extremely valuable practices that lead up to the game which is far more important that the game vs. UL Lafayette.

No chance, i want that FSU recruiting class to fall apart. No signature win for willy, means no big signatures on signing day

Its FSU they will still get some recruits. Im sure some kids see early playing time available there, but they make look at the scheme and see how bad it is and say F...It

BTW anyone heard from Fueller after the game? He predicted they would beat us

Advertisement
Advertisement
The question wasn't "who's had more success against UM"

Even with beating Miami 2 years ago, Francois got beat up bad. The one drive the backup had to come in was a disaster for them

That's fair. Now that I think about it, Rix caused most of his problems by himself.

I disagree. If they miss a bowl game they lose out on extremely valuable practices that lead up to the game which is far more important that the game vs. UL Lafayette.

Normally I would agree. However, the more time those players can be around the **** show that is Corch Willie the better. He’s the gift that keeps on giving all year round.

This guy apparently doesn't comprehend the rules either. Whether he could challenge is immaterial because at best it was a lateral pass. It has to CLEARLY BE BACKWARDS to be a legal play. There's not a chance in **** it was backwards. Lame *** fans stay lame

Are you sure? A lateral is directly parallel to the goalline or backwards. For it to be considered a forward pass it must go forward. I have seen this posted quite a few times...felt like someone should correct it.

"In American football and Canadian football, a lateral pass or lateral (officially backward pass in American football and onside pass in Canadian football) occurs when the ball carrier throws the football to a teammate in a direction parallel to or away from the opponents' goal line. A lateral pass is distinguished from a forward pass, in which the ball is thrown forward, towards the opposition's end zone. In a lateral pass the ball is not advanced, but unlike a forward pass a lateral may be attempted from anywhere on the field by any player to any player at any time."

Please stop parroting this...

Advertisement
Back