Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
that video just reminded me at the lack of quality chicks that I saw from the tv at the game

seems like the fsu girls, got off the treadmill lol

FSU DG always finishes top 5 for hottest sorority in the country. The rest of the student body has declined considerably. More and more hot girls are not getting into the big 3 anymore. Your seeing those go to the USF’s of the world these days. Anyone comparing overall women in the city Miami to women in Tallanasty should be euthanized. There’s no comparison.

Advertisement
FSU DG always finishes top 5 for hottest sorority in the country. The rest of the student body has declined considerably. More and more hot girls are not getting into the big 3 anymore. Your seeing those go to the USF’s of the world these days. Anyone comparing overall women in the city Miami to women in Tallanasty should be euthanized. There’s no comparison.

considerably is putting it lightly

far cry from the days of jenn sterger

Sure, there's more than a fair share of gold diggers in Miami. But to say that you're a UM football player and that you're going to strike out wherever you go is ridiculous.

Keep in mind that I am black but if I'm a recruit picking a college solely on women......then I'd choose Tally over Miami for college and I love Miami...Tally has college aged women that are ready to go who are beautiful and working towards higher education. Not the superficial Botox injected Instagram famous Miami chicks that pollute the area.

Advertisement
Keep in mind that I am black but if I'm a recruit picking a college solely on women......then I'd choose Tally over Miami for college and I love Miami...Tally has college aged women that are ready to go who are beautiful and working towards higher education. Not the superficial Botox injected Instagram famous Miami chicks that pollute the area.

The botox ***** will make more of ig than what 99% of the female FSU/FAMU grads will ever make. No one goes to Miami the school trying to pull the IG ******* unless they have billionaire parents, but the only people I hear talking about how the Miami girls are all gold diggers are the guys who get no *****. I didn't have money when I went to UM, but I still pulled a lot of girls(hotter than what I have seen in Tally). I never banged an IG model obviously, but the next tier down is still a higher caliber than Tally *******.

Any chance we can end this discussion? Both tear threads get me excited for some news only to see some BS puffing of chests going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok y’all, fun’s over. Some people want to obsess over FSU some more so let’s get the thread back on track.

*insert news link about FSU player in trouble*

Not much going on right now, but this is mildly amusing.

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 11.31.29 PM.png

Ok y’all, fun’s over. Some people want to obsess over FSU some more so let’s get the thread back on track.

*insert news link about FSU player in trouble*

Read the thread title. That is what this thread is for. The title isn't "say something good about FSU or the farmer girls at FAMU"

Advertisement
Back