Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
SMH “let’s get the thread back on track” say it with me now
Farmer? Lol not gone entertain it

mf you the one that took it off track. Mad because you can't get any Miami ***** so you gotta drive 6 hours north to bang some ******* going to farmer college. Now hold this L.

Really? I came in through care 07

I played at FAM from 06-08 and pledged 07 at FAM. We were always at Union Wednesday and FSU Sigmas (Mu Ep) we’re always at our Set Friday. But that fight was on another level. The zetas were jumping on the players and they were getting dropped. One had to go tot he hospital. **** was bad blood for a while after that.

I played at FAM from 06-08 and pledged 07 at FAM. We were always at Union Wednesday and FSU Sigmas (Mu Ep) we’re always at our Set Friday. But that fight was on another level. The zetas were jumping on the players and they were getting dropped. One had to go tot he hospital. **** was bad blood for a while after that.

If you jump in a fight your gonna get stomped out. What are they supposed to do let them hit them? If you wan't to be a down ***** hold his strap in your purse don't be jumping into fights and not expect to catch these hands. And if you a frat boy from the burbs don't be trying to jump into some beef with some football players from the cities.

Advertisement
If you jump in a fight your gonna get stomped out. What are they supposed to do let them hit them? If you wan't to be a down ***** hold his strap in your purse don't be jumping into fights and not expect to catch these hands. And if you a frat boy from the burbs don't be trying to jump into some beef with some football players from the cities.

Well most football players are in the burbs my friend. A lot of frat boys are from the hood as well as the burbs. Disrespect is disrespect. That’s why it turned into a fight. In tally you were going to get a lot of trim 1 of 2 ways. Play ball or be in a frat. Sometimes those trims clash between groups and beefs are formed. Petty but that’s college life.

Well most football players are in the burbs my friend. A lot of frat boys are from the hood as well as the burbs. Disrespect is disrespect. That’s why it turned into a fight. In tally you were going to get a lot of trim 1 of 2 ways. Play ball or be in a frat. Sometimes those trims clash between groups and beefs are formed. Petty but that’s college life.

Idk about anywhere else but all the players that went to fam were from the burbs. The D1 guys I knew were all from the hood.

Facts!! Tally has bad college chicks. If you want the full board then Miami all the way.

Pot bellys club which is right down the street on college ave. The sorority girl's houses are minutes away crazy hot and spoiled ...Then there's the clubs on Tennessee st. banging drunk chicks everyone 💯😁😁these fsu chicks takes tanning their body serious lol.

So you played with Adrian Smith? He played WR.

Advertisement

Most of the FSU players I see making plays are from the hood. Same thing with Miami. I know there are some frat dudes from the hood. I seen a few guys from my block that went and joined frats at their schools, but they weren't the type of dudes that I would see pulling up on dudes. Instead I see them diddy boppin on facebook like they are nick cannon in drum line. All the dudes I see boppin in their vids look straight out of the burbs looking like they graduated from catholic school.

That poster is full of **** and even if he isn't, that scout sucks. McFadden and James are likely top 25 picks in next years draft. I think the national media is ridiculous with the hype of James but he's still a **** good player. Sweat and Tate will also likely be drafted in the first 2 rounds.
bump

Advertisement
Its Why they sucked (also losing the qb but it wouldnt have mattered IMO looking at the roster as a whole now), Jimbo missed those evals badly I think James is the only one with NFL potential with other great players around him. We all thought most of those guys were studs too and they were bad.

Advertisement

@Sigma_Cane_7 No lie; my chapter and Vegas chapter was on our way down to Tallahassee. Some of the Vegas Chapter members were UNLV football players. We were hellllla ****ed when we found out.

Advertisement
Back