Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

City wise yeah Miami wins. That’s a no brainer. The other places mentioned is where the whole dude mad because you’re talking to his sister thing applies. That’s why I said you had Tallahassee confused with them. I mention the campus because it’s another university right across the tracks with just as good looking if not better looking women. Depends on what flavor one likes.

I see what your saying. I never been to A&M campus, but I have heard they got hot women over their.

Advertisement
Posted my last post before seeing this.

Do they still do the fried chicken Wednesday? The Cafe was the place to be on those days also.

Miami does have Flo Mo, but I don't think they get as LIVE as famu.
Naw I heard they stopped fried chicken Wednesday. I’d have to ask my cuzzo to be sure. My *** live in Tampa now 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been a few days since I’ve heard Francois getting into trouble up there. They finally get control of the TPD?

Posted my last post before seeing this.

Do they still do the fried chicken Wednesday? The Cafe was the place to be on those days also.

Miami does have Flo Mo, but I don't think they get as LIVE as famu.

Flo Mo aint sh*t and the Miami Players dont come north unless its to go to KOD or one of the other strip clubs on that strip. To be honest FIU has better talent than UM. UM kids do work at FIU. lol

Go to Cameo when someone like the Migos, Gotti, Gucci, etc are playing. Your welcome.

Yea thats if any of the guys can even get in....And if you do...the girls are 100 percent focused on the millionaires in the rolls royce wraith or credit card scammers in the porsches.
Why the **** you think Al Qadin Muhammad, Grace and company were driving around in exotic rentals?.

Advertisement
Yea thats if any of the guys can even get in....And if you do...the girls are 100 percent focused on the millionaires in the rolls royce wraith or credit card scammers in the porsches.
Why the **** you think Al Qadin Muhammad, Grace and company were driving around in exotic rentals?.

Bruh. I used to get into Cameo as a broke *** college kid. I am not talking about Liv or clubs like that. You right though that the real hot instagram model type girls are only looking for the Rolls Royce driving dudes, but they don't even have girls that look like that at Tallahassee and if you have any swag at all you can pull the next notch down girls who don't have a million IG followers.

Gotta put some respeck on the girls over at FAMU. Definitely more to the Tally chicks than just FSU.

Sidenote: best college city in the country as far as variety of women, in my opinion, has to be Atlanta. Such a mixture of colleges. No way you can’t get what you want there

Advertisement
Gotta put some respeck on the girls over at FAMU. Definitely more to the Tally chicks than just FSU.

Sidenote: best college city in the country as far as variety of women, in my opinion, has to be Atlanta. Such a mixture of colleges. No way you can’t get what you want there

Except you’re in Atlanta

Advertisement
Back