Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Fred Rouse?
Fred Rouse was crazy overrated (5star #1 WR) and never made it, so I get what you are saying but people weren't saying he was gonna be better than GOATs like Sean Taylor.

I had 2 different friends that are big time F$U fans tell me how they respect ST and all, but this kid was gonna be next level.

Derwin James is 100% the most overrated Nole, and got drafted where he did more off of size/speed combo than his actual production at the college level.

We will see what he does in the league, but all of the **** ST comparison talk needs to stop.

Fred Rouse was crazy overrated (5star #1 WR) and never made it, so I get what you are saying but people weren't saying he was gonna be better than GOATs like Sean Taylor.

I had 2 different friends that are big time F$U fans tell me how they respect ST and all, but this kid was gonna be next level.

Derwin James is 100% the most overrated Nole, and got drafted where he did more off of size/speed combo than his actual production at the college level.

We will see what he does in the league, but all of the **** ST comparison talk needs to stop.
Disrespectful comparison considering he did next to nothing compared to ST26. Not every big safety who hits hard is ST. James is a good player but ST was one of the best to ever do it

Advertisement
sorry for using tinypic

4jcbc.jpg

Advertisement
Disrespectful comparison considering he did next to nothing compared to ST26. Not every big safety who hits hard is ST. James is a good player but ST was one of the best to ever do it
The best to ever do it if his life wouldn’t have been cut short by those pieces of ****.😢R.I.P. GOAT

Advertisement
I think the reason people always claim FSU girls are so hot is because the campus is filled with dumb ***** since it is so easy to get into. We have lots of quality ***** at UM too though. We had DG, D Phi E, and a couple other sororities that where filled with hot girls plus there where a bunch of other sororities that had a handful of hot members. Tons of non affiliated hot girls on campus plus tons of hot foreign chicks. I can't compare, but I wouldnt be surprised if the quality has gone down since we where suntan U, but we also have tons of girls who don't even go to the school that go to the same bars/clubs as us. The grove, downtown, brickell, and Sobe are filled with locals and FAU/FIU/Barry/Dade/etc. Also, Sobe gets a new crop of hot tourists during the summer, Spring break, Winter break, Ultra, Winter music conference, regatta, and so many other events. Tallahassee has FSU girls and that's it. If you try and bang the locals her brother may get ****ed for trying to steal his girl.

Don't forget the Kendall Chongas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back