Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I think the reason people always claim FSU girls are so hot is because the campus is filled with dumb ***** since it is so easy to get into. We have lots of quality ***** at UM too though. We had DG, D Phi E, and a couple other sororities that where filled with hot girls plus there where a bunch of other sororities that had a handful of hot members. Tons of non affiliated hot girls on campus plus tons of hot foreign chicks. I can't compare, but I wouldnt be surprised if the quality has gone down since we where suntan U, but we also have tons of girls who don't even go to the school that go to the same bars/clubs as us. The grove, downtown, brickell, and Sobe are filled with locals and FAU/FIU/Barry/Dade/etc. Also, Sobe gets a new crop of hot tourists during the summer, Spring break, Winter break, Ultra, Winter music conference, regatta, and so many other events. Tallahassee has FSU girls and that's it. If you try and bang the locals her brother may get ****ed for trying to steal his girl.

Are they from West Virginia?

Advertisement
Can I get your dealers number? That stuff you’re smoking must be 🔥

Anyone that actually saw them play in college/ pros, and followed their careers closely thinking St was better is straight up disrespectful to Ed.

St was a very good college player , but had flaws. He blew coverages a bunch because he depended on elite physical abilities. Hence why he struggles his first couple years in the league. The mental sides of their games was stratosphere’s apart.

Ed is arguably the smartest player in nfl history , a great tackler and the best ball hawk to grace an nfl field. No flaws to his game.

I understand your greatness grows after passing but as players it was never close. In either college or the pros.

Ed is the best safety ever , and I’m not just talking Um history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My apologies for joining the st/er debate . I gotta respect the thread .

Back to noles tears

If you look at the numbers from both of their early years in the league, Ed was much more of a ball hawk 22 picks vs 12 for ST.

ST was more of a physical presence with more tackles and forced fumbles. Ed was more dynamic with the ball in his hands scoring more TDs.

Honestly, by the numbers Ed was a more productive player. Sean was more physically imposing. Both were great and produced copious amounts of tears in Trailerhassee.

I think the reason people always claim FSU girls are so hot is because the campus is filled with dumb ***** since it is so easy to get into. We have lots of quality ***** at UM too though. We had DG, D Phi E, and a couple other sororities that where filled with hot girls plus there where a bunch of other sororities that had a handful of hot members. Tons of non affiliated hot girls on campus plus tons of hot foreign chicks. I can't compare, but I wouldnt be surprised if the quality has gone down since we where suntan U, but we also have tons of girls who don't even go to the school that go to the same bars/clubs as us. The grove, downtown, brickell, and Sobe are filled with locals and FAU/FIU/Barry/Dade/etc. Also, Sobe gets a new crop of hot tourists during the summer, Spring break, Winter break, Ultra, Winter music conference, regatta, and so many other events. Tallahassee has FSU girls and that's it. If you try and bang the locals her brother may get ****ed for trying to steal his girl.
I think you have Tallahassee confused with Wakulla/Madison/crawfordville/Perry. Lol
And the bold part is so far from truth. I hate the place and only go back for holidays and family homecoming but I can’t let ya lie on the place like that. Lol but like someone said in the thread, it depends on what flavor you like. :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
I think you have Tallahassee confused with Wakulla/Madison/crawfordville/Perry. Lol
And the bold part is so far from truth. I hate the place and only go back for holidays and family homecoming but I can’t let ya lie on the place like that. Lol but like someone said in the thread, it depends on what flavor you like. :monkey-serious:

No I been there. There where a lot of hot girls on the campus, but the girls off campus where all beat. I don't get the flavor comment. Miami has hotter women in all flavors.

Anyone that actually saw them play in college/ pros, and followed their careers closely thinking St was better is straight up disrespectful to Ed.

St was a very good college player , but had flaws. He blew coverages a bunch because he depended on elite physical abilities. Hence why he struggles his first couple years in the league. The mental sides of their games was stratosphere’s apart.

Ed is arguably the smartest player in nfl history , a great tackler and the best ball hawk to grace an nfl field. No flaws to his game.

I understand your greatness grows after passing but as players it was never close. In either college or the pros.

Ed is the best safety ever , and I’m not just talking Um history.

Where are these coverages he blew? I'm not being a prick I wanna know exactly where you're talking about.

he might have struggled because that redskin defense wasn't exactly a ray lewis lead raven defense

it was only a matter of time before sean eclipsed reed in my honest opinion. To this day I believe it's possible God called him home because, that man was gonna kill somebody the way he hit.

I struggle to even call him a man, more like some half breed hybrid of some sort. Him, michael jordan, and bo jackson are hands down the greatest athletes I have ever seen

Where are these coverages he blew? I'm not being a prick I wanna know exactly where you're talking about.

he might have struggled because that redskin defense wasn't exactly a ray lewis lead raven defense

it was only a matter of time before sean eclipsed reed in my honest opinion. To this day I believe it's possible God called him home because, that man was gonna kill somebody the way he hit.

I struggle to even call him a man, more like some half breed hybrid of some sort. Him, michael jordan, and bo jackson are hands down the greatest athletes I have ever seen
Let’s just all be happy we’re debating this. 2 of the best ever wore the orange and green

Advertisement
No I been there. There where a lot of hot girls on the campus, but the girls off campus where all beat. I don't get the flavor comment. Miami has hotter women in all flavors.
This is about the ones on campus though. Idk why the rest of the city comes into the discussion.
Flavor is what type of chicks one is into, chocolate, vanilla, butter pecan etc. Saying tally only has FSU in terms of women is a good ole lie.

This is about the ones on campus though. Idk why the rest of the city comes into the discussion.
Flavor is what type of chicks one is into, chocolate, vanilla, butter pecan etc. Saying tally only has FSU in terms of women is a good ole lie.

Nah I'm talking about the city. There are hotter black, white, latina, whatever in Miami then in Tallahassee. It is literally a stereotype that Miami has the hottest girls. Why does every rapper/NBA player talk about Miami and their strip clubs, but no one talks about Tallahassee and their strip clubs? Why does Miami have the most hot instagram models? Every city has some hot girls. I am sure you can find some hot girls in Wakulla or Perryville or whatever other cities you mentioned, but I walked around Tallahassee and I probably saw 2 or 3 hot girls walking around and a hundred ugly girls. Their campus tho is filled with talent just like ours, but outside of campus it is the woods over there. In Miami I would have seen at least 15 hot girls in that time period.

Nah I'm talking about the city. There are hotter black, white, latina, whatever in Miami then in Tallahassee. It is literally a stereotype that Miami has the hottest girls. Why does every rapper/NBA player talk about Miami and their strip clubs, but no one talks about Tallahassee and their strip clubs? Why does Miami have the most hot instagram models? Every city has some hot girls. I am sure you can find some hot girls in Wakulla or Perryville or whatever other cities you mentioned, but I walked around Tallahassee and I probably saw 2 or 3 hot girls walking around and a hundred ugly girls. Their campus tho is filled with talent just like ours, but outside of campus it is the woods over there. In Miami I would have seen at least 15 hot girls in that time period.

I don't disagree with miami having way hotter women than tally. Getting the best that's available is just different in the two places. Getting with a 10 in tally is as easy as just being a football player. Miami is different cuz you're competing with millionaires.

City wise yeah Miami wins. That’s a no brainer. The other places mentioned is where the whole dude mad because you’re talking to his sister thing applies. That’s why I said you had Tallahassee confused with them. I mention the campus because it’s another university right across the tracks with just as good looking if not better looking women. Depends on what flavor one likes.

Advertisement
Back