Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
While I won't deny that the tears are oh so sweet, wouldn't our fan base be doing the exact same thing under the circumstances?

Nice nole tears but they sounds about right - would have liked to have had him but finding a solid WR coach shouldn't be that hard for them. I'm glad dugs stayed.,

If he had left you’d have had exactly the same reactions on here except switch the teams..WR coaches are a dime a dozen.Yes he’s done a great job and I’m glad he stayed but we wouldn’t have missed a step if he had bolted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
nole tears.jpg

Not buying the whole "WR coaches are a dime a dozen" or "a good one is easy to find". Dawsey wasn't a good one, and they had him for a decade. Can't think of a WR coach who did less with more.

Taggart isn't exactly showing an ability to go out and get any coach he wants to fill out his staff. If you said to me, 'Alabama will find a good DC and/or DBs coach to replace the guys they're losing', that I would believe. Saban has demonstrated the ability to replace those guys and continue to win. This is just one of many areas where Taggart is in a different league than any he's competed in before. Can he compete with the very best in the country when it comes to filling out his staff and getting the coaches he wants? So far, it's not looking like he can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back