Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida State: Source tells FootballScoop Willie Taggart is attempting to lure McNeese head coach Lance Guidry to Florida State. We hear no decision has been made at this time. Guidry previously served as defensive coordinator for Taggart at Western Kentucky.

LOLOL

JC

Florida State: Source tells FootballScoop Willie Taggart is attempting to lure McNeese head coach Lance Guidry to Florida State. We hear no decision has been made at this time. Guidry previously served as defensive coordinator for Taggart at Western Kentucky.

LOLOL

JC

Wow, I mean I don't even know how you could possibly spin that as a positive. The Taggart era isn't starting out very strong.

Advertisement

LOLOL

JC

Wow, I mean I don't even know how you could possibly spin that as a positive. The Taggart era isn't starting out very strong.

Hahahahahaha

Had to C&P this post about Dungans staying at Miami from Tad Football in another thread because it's perfect

"FSU Deludinoid response will be:

1) Lash out at Donk
2) Blame Mrs. Donk
3) Say Tagfart never offered him the job
4) Say the bum that takes the job is who they really wanted all along
5) Resume lashing out at Donk and Mrs. Donk because he somehow turned down a job they're saying was never really offered and that they didn't want him for.

Ahhhh, to be a Nole. You try so hard to be SEC level of cultists but you're also somehow too dumb to ever fully pull it off."

FSU

HC- Willie Taggart (Win-Loss 47-50)
DC - Harlon Barnett (First time as sole DC at a major program)
OL - Greg Frey (Michigan fans hated him)

We are in Al Golden territory here, gang. OMG!

View attachment 56979

Wait you are going to offend all the nole/canes around here!

They’ve really exposed themselves.

They’re defending slick Willie and his hires to the death. I’ve never seen people bending and twisting so hard to defend an FSU hire. It’s really odd.

And I don’t care what anybody says or what his scheme is, a guy with only 2 years experience as a co-DC, not even a full DC, but a co-DC, is a stretch hire.

IDGAF if 3 or 4 message board porsters gave him props in the past, as if that’s what makes him qualified for sole DC status at a big time P5 program.

Advertisement

LOLOL

JC

We have plenty of cane/nole posters here that will give it their best

FSU

HC- Willie Taggart (Win-Loss 47-50)
DC - Harlon Barnett (First time as sole DC at a major program)
OL - Greg Frey (Michigan fans hated him)

We are in Al Golden territory here, gang. OMG!

View attachment 56979

Wait you are going to offend all the nole/canes around here!

They’ve really exposed themselves.

They’re defending slick Willie and his hires to the death. I’ve never seen people bending and twisting so hard to defend an FSU hire. It’s really odd.

And I don’t care what anybody says or what his scheme is, a guy with only 2 years experience as a co-DC, not even a full DC, but a co-DC, is a stretch hire.

IDGAF if 3 or 4 message board porsters gave him props in the past, as if that’s what makes him qualified for sole DC status at a big time P5 program.

I agree! They work extra hard the prop up any move by the semenholes while at the same time make sure they **** on anything UM.

The whole Noles 247 board is VIP-only except for the rare positive Nole news. They're in full lockdown. Same as the Gaytors.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180108-061524.jpg
Screenshot_20180108-061438.jpg
Screenshot_20180108-061352.jpg
Screenshot_20180108-061316.jpg
Screenshot_20180108-061242.jpg
Screenshot_20180108-061146.jpg
Screenshot_20180108-061125.jpg

Advertisement
Back