Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Newberg update:
"If Locksley decides to remain at Alabama, then I expect a deal to be completed with Purdue wide receivers coach JaMarcus Shephard. I’ve confirmed that Shephard was in Tallahassee last week to meet with Taggart and I feel a deal would get done quickly if Locksley decides to pass on FSU."

Oh my.... LOL

JC

My God, this Nole staff will be laughable at best. No more Nole fans thumbing their noses at our facilities and staff for a very long time...

Newberg’s projected staff under Taggart went or is going 0/10. No Mario, Leavitt, Dugans, Patrick, etc etc etc

He might have got Telly Lockette right except at another position

My God, this Nole staff will be laughable at best. No more Nole fans thumbing their noses at our facilities and staff for a very long time...

This staff is going to look worse than any of our bad ones. Oh man, those poor fans. With all the early departures it's going to take a few years even with a GOOD staff to get back on track. A staff like this... It's going to get bloody.

Advertisement
The fact that so many players declared, they can't get recruits, and they can't get top coaches tells you just how bad the situation is in Tallanasty.

Newberg update:
"If Locksley decides to remain at Alabama, then I expect a deal to be completed with Purdue wide receivers coach JaMarcus Shephard. I’ve confirmed that Shephard was in Tallahassee last week to meet with Taggart and I feel a deal would get done quickly if Locksley decides to pass on FSU."

Oh my.... LOL

JC

But Purdue's passing game is incredible...says all the forthcoming fake Cane fans who "respect" FSU's program

Advertisement

It is a sad, sad day in SemenHole Country when F$U can't simply snap their fingers and assemble The SuperCoaches...

Starting to look like FSU is going to save a ton of money on coaches this year.

No coaches - no paychecks.

Untrue. I have heard that Taggart has offered a 10-year $100 million contract to Chuckie "Red Shoe Diaries" Amato to be the defensive line coach, the assistant to the regional manager, the Coffee Coordinator, and to put a broom in his ****hole so that he can sweep up at night.

Advertisement

Untrue. I have heard that Taggart has offered a 10-year $100 million contract to Chuckie "Red Shoe Diaries" Amato to be the defensive line coach, the assistant to the regional manager, the Coffee Coordinator, and to put a broom in his ****hole so that he can sweep up at night.

That ticks me off!

All the big schools in addition to Indoor Practice Facilities -

they now have Coffee Coordinators -

This crap is getting entirely out of hand!

I can't wait to see our fans wearing keep Simple Willie
t-shirts in the stands against those clowns in the future lol

Advertisement

That ticks me off!

All the big schools in addition to Indoor Practice Facilities -

they now have Coffee Coordinators -

This crap is getting entirely out of hand!

This has gone to far now. Too the streets.

Patrick sucks and Akers is overrated. FSU has no playmakers

All for reaping in the Nole tears but let's keep it realistic. Akers is a stud and would start on any college program next year, saying otherwise only takes away the credibility of the other tears post.

Advertisement
Back