Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Capture+_2017-12-21-15-43-49.jpg

Translation: Willi Vanilli's having a tough time finding established quality coaches to join his staph.

Advertisement
You don’t ****ing get it. We had a nice riff going on FSU ineligibility going, and being the attention starved motherfūcker that you are, you jump in with a personal post thanking the moderator about your personal problems. That’s why I said something. You ruin the fūcking vibe. Do you not see that? I would not have responded except that I want you to know what a nuisance you are. It’s not contrarianism, it’s you constantly calling attention to yourself.

I'm not sure why a small few, from time to time, think its ok to go on to the Tears threads and intentionally muck things up and agitate everyone else while killing the vibe...just to get attention and a rise out of everyone. These are unique threads. They should be left to Tears and making fun of our enemies. Violators who are clearly up to no **** good should be warned and/or booted.

When are you becoming a moderator, need some power behind the punch!!

Here’s the actual tweet that started it all, regarding FSU ineligibility for their upcoming bowl:

[TWEET]943874384854470656[/TWEET]

There is also a thread devoted to this in Eye in the Sky

Even though it looks like they’ve clearly violated the rule, and they are actually not eligible for this bowl, with the bowl coming up in six days, what can be done? Probably the NCAA will get involved and give an exemption. I would imagine they have to rule on it.

Ample opportunities for us to really mock these sorry losers. Pathetic. They weren’t even eligible for their sorry *** bowl

Screenshot_20171221-161330.jpg

Also what Nee didnt say in the story is Ermon is in Minneapolis driving Cook around as his personal chauffeur and assistant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171221-160630.jpg
    Screenshot_20171221-160630.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Advertisement
You don’t ****ing get it. We had a nice riff going on FSU ineligibility going, and being the attention starved motherfūcker that you are, you jump in with a personal post thanking the moderator about your personal problems. That’s why I said something. You ruin the fūcking vibe. Do you not see that? I would not have responded except that I want you to know what a nuisance you are. It’s not contrarianism, it’s you constantly calling attention to yourself.

I'm not sure why a small few, from time to time, think its ok to go on to the Tears threads and intentionally muck things up and agitate everyone else while killing the vibe...just to get attention and a rise out of everyone. These are unique threads. They should be left to Tears and making fun of our enemies. Violators who are clearly up to no **** good should be warned and/or booted.

Lol

Here’s the actual tweet that started it all, regarding FSU ineligibility for their upcoming bowl:

[TWEET]943874384854470656[/TWEET]

There is also a thread devoted to this in Eye in the Sky

Even though it looks like they’ve clearly violated the rule, and they are actually not eligible for this bowl, with the bowl coming up in six days, what can be done? Probably the NCAA will get involved and give an exemption. I would imagine they have to rule on it.

Ample opportunities for us to really mock these sorry losers. Pathetic. They weren’t even eligible for their sorry *** bowl

Think it would be great for them to play, first and only bowl team with 5 wins, and to put the cherry on top taking a loss.

Advertisement

Lol

We have a ****** quota. It's full.

Lol

We have a ****** quota. It's full.

I think he’d be willing to convert at a chance at this prestigious job...

Advertisement
Whoever came up with "Willie Vanilli" should get a trophy...that is perfect for that huckster/fraud of a coach

they just snagged woodbey, bolden will jump back in tomorrow with asante and lytton also signing early, their db class looks respectable at least

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back