Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like usf isnt missing taggart back to back 11 and 10 win seasons

Strong is like another Larry Coker living off of Butch Davis recruits...Davis wasn't initially missed either.

Only difference Strong can recruit too.

Coker could also recruit. His first 4 classes were top-8 in the country....when has Strong done that????

Strong is a solid recruiter.

No doubt..

Advertisement

Strong is like another Larry Coker living off of Butch Davis recruits...Davis wasn't initially missed either.

Coker could also recruit. His first 4 classes were top-8 in the country....when has Strong done that????

I remember Coker when I was in HS. They were checking out our LB (signed with UM) and our Safety (signed with the Gaytes) and he told me he loves my film but I was too short. First time I got a real world check on how business goes. So I respect him for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you have room for all those ****s in your mouth?

Guy is legit shook

Guy is legit shook

Relax friends.

Christmas is two days away. There's no need for such hostility.

Advertisement
Advertisement

In before nystateofmind tells us this is a good thing for fsu and they will replace him with 3 others 5 stars

Capture+_2017-12-25-23-23-55.jpg

Advertisement
Back