Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

You don’t ******* get it. We had a nice riff going on FSU ineligibility going and being the attention starved motherfūcker that you are you jump in with a personal post thanking the moderator about your personal problems. That’s why I said something. You ruin the fūcking vibe. Do you not see that? I woyinot have responded except that I want you to know what a nuisance you are. It’s not contrarianism, it’s you constantly calling attention to yourself.

It seems you may have some anger issues.

You're getting incredibly worked up and emotional over some posts on a message board.

Advertisement
How many more posts are we going to have about one porster.

Dude loves to make it about himself and keep it going.

The irony.

If you hadn't posted this, it would've been over. I said my piece and was ready to go, yet you dragged me back in.
Would you ******* shut up for once in your life? Do you have to be that self unaware and stupid every day?

The irony.

If you hadn't posted this, it would've been over. I said my piece and was ready to go, yet you dragged me back in.
Would you ******* shut up for once in your life? Do you have to be that self unaware and stupid every day?

This vitriol is unwarranted.

The irony.

Apparently one mods actually likes this guy and can’t/won’t see what he’s up to.

Hopefully one of the other mods will take note.

Has literally turned this thread today into his own personal look-at-me attention-whoring playground.

Cue more smug responses from the attention *****.

Advertisement
what a difference a year made to them. they thought they were unbeatable hot ****, and in a little less than 4 months they've lost their coach, recruiting class and possibly that bowl streak they so desperately cling to. Idk if someone sold their soul, karma exists and is catching up to them or its just part of the inevitable up and down cycle that the big 3 in florida go through. but **** am I glad! they deserve every second of their misery.

You don’t ******* get it. We had a nice riff going on FSU ineligibility going, and being the attention starved motherfūcker that you are, you jump in with a personal post thanking the moderator about your personal problems. That’s why I said something. You ruin the fūcking vibe. Do you not see that? I would not have responded except that I want you to know what a nuisance you are. It’s not contrarianism, it’s you constantly calling attention to yourself.

Oh look. Calling someone out. Great discussion you're contributing to!

Advertisement
You don’t ******* get it. We had a nice riff going on FSU ineligibility going, and being the attention starved motherfūcker that you are, you jump in with a personal post thanking the moderator about your personal problems. That’s why I said something. You ruin the fūcking vibe. Do you not see that? I would not have responded except that I want you to know what a nuisance you are. It’s not contrarianism, it’s you constantly calling attention to yourself.

Oh look. Calling someone out. Great discussion you're contributing to!

He's a very sick individual.

Advertisement
Couldn’t resist.... 150D5D83-542D-4DC9-AA48-3F61C67CAC22.jpg

I just come here for tears and all I get is some random ****show arguments that don't even involve tears.

Advertisement
Found this post on Reddit. Kind of curious as to what comes of it, but it could very well result in a nice new flood of tears if true. https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/7lac2l/fsu_may_not_be_bowl_eligible/

Let's put this front and center, shall we:

Florida State is scheduled to play in a record 36th consecutive bowl game, the Independence Bowl, against Southern Miss on December 27. Their 6-6 record includes a win over Delaware State, an FCS program. For an FCS opponent to be countable towards bowl eligibility, the FCS program must have awarded at least 90% of the FCS scholarship limit. After our own investigation, we have determined and confirmed that Delaware State has not met the 90% threshold set by the NCAA. As a result, Florida State's bowl countable record is 5-6, thus making them ineligible for a bowl game this season. At present, there are three other bowl eligible teams that were not offered a game and it would be unprecedented for a team to go bowling without either eligibility or a waiver while teams who are eligible stay home.

as much as i'd love those cucks to stay home and have their precious streak broken they're not going to take them out of the game.
first I doubt any other team is ready to make the trip.Second thing you got fans ( I use that term loosely if they follow these cucks)that have paid for travel a lot of it non-refundable.Third thing is trying to get this new team,their travel party,and fans there .The bowl will be half empty now.I know the bowl doesn't want to lose whatever fans the noles were bringing.

I could go on with many other reasons but the long and short of it is The semenholes get by again but I hope they vacate the game if they win and have to send all of the money they would get from the game to the next eligible team.Their own expenses come out of their own pockets not the bowl money.

would love to see them strip the noles of the game but it's waaaaay too late and won't happen.

ORRRRR they could just get their asses whipped.THAT would be the best ending.

I'm not sure why a small few, from time to time, think its ok to go on to the Tears threads and intentionally muck things up and agitate everyone else while killing the vibe...just to get attention and a rise out of everyone. These are unique threads. They should be left to Tears and making fun of our enemies. Violators who are clearly up to no **** good should be warned and/or booted.

Advertisement
Back