Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FSU will get theirs regardless of the coach. People are naive to think otherwise. This years class will set them back which is helpful but you would be silly to Think Taggert won't do will recruiting at FSU. His gameday coaching is what will do him in

This, Jimbo is an elite recruiter, can Taggart be as good as Jimbo on gameday?

Advertisement
He won’t have a problem recruiting at FSU either.

Incredible recruiter.

Based on what?

The class he was putting together at Oregon.

Incredible recruiter, eh? Let's revisit Willie's classes at USF and Oregon for context:

USF
2013 - 49th (inherited class)
2014 - 39th (first full class)
2015 - 58th
2016 - 70th

Oregon
2017 - 18 (inherited class)

Who knows where his 2018 class would have ended up. FSU will wind up with a top 20 class due to reputation alone, but let's stop making like this guy is the second coming.

He would’ve had a Top 5 class at Oregon.

They weren’t doing that even during the Kelly years. That’s special.

Please list the players he was going to add to the Oregon class that would have got them top 10 let alone top 5.

NYStateofMind is a troll and will ruin this this nole tears thread just like Jagr tried to do with gator tears.

This gaping ****** is relentless in praising slick Willie in a Noles tears thread. He just doesn’t get it. He’s just here for attention.

I’m not trying to ruin anything.

You’re completly obsessed with me. Every post I make you respond to. It’s quite weird.

Not really, you’re just obsessed with trolling, and people are getting sick of you.

Hopefully, the mods are taking notice of your posting history.

No idea why this loser isn’t banned yet.

This is nole tears and it’s page after page of him littering the thread praising slick Willie.

Then he plays dumb, like he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Constantly looking for attention.

Definition of a troll.

I literally hadn’t posted in this 119 page thread until this morning.

You’re completly obsessed with me. Every post I make you respond to. It’s quite weird.

Not really, you’re just obsessed with trolling, and people are getting sick of you.

This is nole tears and it’s page after page of him littering the thread praising slick Willie.

Definition of a troll.

You are such a cvnt and I hope you report me for calling you a cvnt.

Advertisement

Definition of a troll.

You are such a cvnt and I hope you report me for calling you a cvnt.

I’m not in the business of snitching.

I’m not sure how he’s lasted 5 years anyway. He’s been a troll for a while and pretty much all his posts are trash.

Advertisement
Gents let me be abundantly clear: the way to get the wrong kind of attention is to 1) derail threads by attacking posters constantly and 2) make Nole and Gator Tears your contrarian hill to die on. The former is inevitable for some of you (but still not smart, and I’ll get to that), and the latter is so freaking weird I can’t explsin it.

Actually I have a guess at what the latter is. Some of you just love playing the heel so freaking much it overwhelms everything else you do, even whatever affection you have for UM athletics. Some of you are so arrogant (read: insecure) that the slightest whiff of opposition to your opinion is interpreted as a physical assault. It’s very weird, and it ruins threads as much as “actually Taggert ith an innnncredible hire” is in Nole Tears.

This is the zoo we live in. CIS Park Zoo. We know all the animals, the exhibits and the price of admission ($0). What you need to remember is that the rabid animal, the one that doesn’t respond to treatment, that’s the animal that gets put down because he’s a threat to the rest of the animals, and little kids with balloons. The one that doesn’t know his place in the zoo (or thread), the one that can’t get told “I don’t agree with that” without turning into a ***** flinging primate, biting the bars and screeching page after page.

Respect the other animals. Don’t have rabies. Stop making so many people look at these threads with a groan instead of glee.

Advertisement
And you’re already ruining it and derailing it like you’ve done many other threads.

That’s subjective.

My point was your claim about me posting “page after page” of Taggart praise was complete hyperbole, like many of your claims about me.

If you don’t want to see Noles bashed go to another thread.

I love to see Noles bashed, when it’s warranted.

The arguments in here are so hyperbolic and non reality based that I felt the need to speak up.

NYStateofMind is a troll and will ruin this this nole tears thread just like Jagr tried to do with gator tears.

This gaping ****** is relentless in praising slick Willie in a Noles tears thread. He just doesn’t get it. He’s just here for attention.

There’s nothing to take notice of.

Every post I make I argue a legitimate, logical, fact based point. If those points are unpopular, that’s not my problem.
This is Nole Tears, if you really need to comment on how amazing Taggart is, then do it on the several Taggert threads on the E.I.T.S forum. I implore you follow my advice before you get banned from the thread like Jagr did.

Advertisement
Gents let me be abundantly clear: the way to get the wrong kind of attention is to 1) derail threads by attacking posters constantly and 2) make Nole and Gator Tears your contrarian hill to die on. The former is inevitable for some of you (but still not smart, and I’ll get to that), and the latter is so freaking weird I can’t explsin it.

Actually I have a guess at what the latter is. Some of you just love playing the heel so freaking much it overwhelms everything else you do, even whatever affection you have for UM athletics. Some of you are so arrogant (read: insecure) that the slightest whiff of opposition to your opinion is interpreted as a physical assault. It’s very weird, and it ruins threads as much as “actually Taggert ith an innnncredible hire” is in Nole Tears.

This is the zoo we live in. CIS Park Zoo. We know all the animals, the exhibits and the price of admission ($0). What you need to remember is that the rabid animal, the one that doesn’t respond to treatment, that’s the animal that gets put down because he’s a threat to the rest of the animals, and little kids with balloons. The one that doesn’t know his place in the zoo (or thread), the one that can’t get told “I don’t agree with that” without turning into a ***** flinging primate, biting the bars and screeching page after page.

Respect the other animals. Don’t have rabies. Stop making so many people look at these threads with a groan instead of glee.

Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you’re already ruining it and derailing it like you’ve done many other threads.

That’s subjective.

My point was your claim about me posting “page after page” of Taggart praise was complete hyperbole, like many of your claims about me.

The arguments in here are so hyperbolic and non reality based that I felt the need to speak up.

No, you saw a fight you could pick and you picked it. That’s what you do.

That’s subjective.

No, you saw a fight you could pick and you picked it. That’s what you do.

His entire post history in this thread is being a contrarian. It's time for him to go.

Advertisement
Back