Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Taggart is going to regret going to FSU. Dude had no problem recruiting at Oregon and Oregon would of been patience with him with the class he looked like he was going to pull at Oregon.

He won’t have a problem recruiting at FSU either.

Incredible recruiter.

Based on what?

The class he was putting together at Oregon.

You mean the class that was filled with FL kids who the Big 3 weren't recruiting just like his classes at USF?

Advertisement
Taggart is going to regret going to FSU. Dude had no problem recruiting at Oregon and Oregon would of been patience with him with the class he looked like he was going to pull at Oregon.

Incredible recruiter.

Based on what?

Incredible recruiter, eh? Let's revisit Willie's classes at USF and Oregon for context:

USF
2013 - 49th (inherited class)
2014 - 39th (first full class)
2015 - 58th
2016 - 70th

Oregon
2017 - 18 (inherited class)

Who knows where his 2018 class would have ended up. FSU will wind up with a top 20 class due to reputation alone, but let's stop making like this guy is the second coming.

FSU will get theirs regardless of the coach. People are naive to think otherwise. This years class will set them back which is helpful but you would be silly to Think Taggert won't do will recruiting at FSU. His gameday coaching is what will do him in

Incredible recruiter.

Based on what?

Incredible recruiter, eh? Let's revisit Willie's classes at USF and Oregon for context:

USF
2015 - 58th
2016 - 70th

Oregon

Who knows where his 2018 class would have ended up. FSU will wind up with a top 20 class due to reputation alone, but let's stop making like this guy is the second coming.

He would’ve had a Top 5 class at Oregon.

They weren’t doing that even during the Kelly years. That’s special.

FSU will always get highly ranked kids but the first few weeks of Tagfarts tenure couldn’t be going any better for cane fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
FSU will get theirs regardless of the coach. People are naive to think otherwise. This years class will set them back which is helpful but you would be silly to Think Taggert won't do will recruiting at FSU. His gameday coaching is what will do him in

If there is one thing I have reservations about with Taggart it’s his game day coaching.

Not convinced he’s great in that regard.

NYStateofMind is a troll and will ruin this this nole tears thread just like Jagr tried to do with gator tears.

This gaping ****** is relentless in praising slick Willie in a Noles tears thread. He just doesn’t get it. He’s just here for attention.

NYStateofMind is a troll and will ruin this this nole tears thread just like Jagr tried to do with gator tears.

This gaping ****** is relentless in praising slick Willie in a Noles tears thread. He just doesn’t get it. He’s just here for attention.

I’m not trying to ruin anything.

You’re completly obsessed with me. Every post I make you respond to. It’s quite weird.

Advertisement
It’s hysterical how great he thinks the hiring of taggert is for FSU. He’s all alone there. I’m sure the FSU admins are privately questioning the rush hire they made.

Incredible recruiter.

Based on what?

USF
2015 - 58th
2016 - 70th

Oregon

He would’ve had a Top 5 class at Oregon.

They weren’t doing that even during the Kelly years. That’s special.

So, you are basing it on speculation of the class he might have had...got it. Honestly don't know or care what Willy T is as a recruiter or coach...he doesn't stay around long enough to find out.

You’re completly obsessed with me. Every post I make you respond to. It’s quite weird.

Not really, you’re just obsessed with trolling, and people are getting sick of you.

Hopefully, the mods are taking notice of your posting history.

Advertisement

Not really, you’re just obsessed with trolling, and people are getting sick of you.

No idea why this loser isn’t banned yet.

There’s nothing to take notice of.

Every post I make I argue a legitimate, logical, fact based point. If those points are unpopular, that’s not my problem.

You’ve said this about five times.

There is no reason to ban me. I haven’t broken any rules.

Advertisement
A terrific hire? You’re a ******* moron. Had jimbo left right away and FSU had a choice of coaches to pick from,
Taggert would have been about 10 on the list. Please stop acting like he was their 1st choice. He won’t be there 3 years.

This is nole tears and it’s page after page of him littering the thread praising slick Willie.

Then he plays dumb, like he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Constantly looking for attention.

Definition of a troll.

Advertisement
Back