Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

[TWEET]946064304184311808[/TWEET]

That'd be hilarious. Like every DB's going to come in and play like Deion.

Legend's seldom work out when it comes to coaching acumen. Sure, you have guys like Ed Reed that were average athletically, but made up for it with superior intellect and instincts. Deion was a prime athlete and that doesn't always translate to coaching.

Advertisement

Oh, yea, first off, like that’s going to happen, secondly, if it did, it would be a guaranteed disaster so:

EB1336D2-FC9E-4C27-8F4A-67373E78DACC.gif

L to the OL

Southern Miss jumps out in front of the semenholes.

I mean, is it too much to ask that a team that doesn’t deserve to even be on the same field throttle the holes?

Advertisement
lmboooooooo at the hypocritical posts in here. People are constantly begging for Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, A. Johnson, Vilma and others to become an assistant on this staff but are trying to make fun of FSU for possiby doing the same

That'd be hilarious. Like every DB's going to come in and play like Deion.

Legend's seldom work out when it comes to coaching acumen. Sure, you have guys like Ed Reed that were average athletically, but made up for it with superior intellect and instincts. Deion was a prime athlete and that doesn't always translate to coaching.

Deon can teach them how to run a 4.2, doe...Sanders would be a cancer to that staff so I hope they hire him...

Advertisement
lmboooooooo at the hypocritical posts in here. People are constantly begging for Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, A. Johnson, Vilma and others to become an assistant on this staff but are trying to make fun of FSU for possiby doing the same

Difference is you clown, Ed Reed has actually coached at the professional level, and as far as the other two, plenty of posters mention that they have no coaching experience.

This is Nole Tears, you’ve got a post-Christmas hair up your ***, and you just wanted to shlt on our mocking on the semenholes. Get the fūck lost.

Deon Sanders by the way, ain’t no college level coach, nor will he ever be. He doesn’t have the personal discipline to last a month. I’ll bet you any amount of money you like it doesn’t happen. So get yourself a fūcking clue.

Difference is you clown, Ed Reed has actually coached at the professional level, and as far as the other two, plenty of posters mention that they have no coaching experience.

This is Nole Tears, you’ve got a post-Christmas hair up your ***, and you just wanted to shlt on our mocking on the semenholes. Get the fūck lost.

Deon Sanders by the way, ain’t no college level coach, nor will he ever be. He doesn’t have the personal discipline to last a month. I’ll bet you any amount of money you like it doesn’t happen. So get yourself a fūcking clue.

Please stop it. People have been calling for Ed Reed way before he coached for that short moment. Also, I didn't say anything about Deion being a good coach. I said it is funny to see people here acting like the weren't doing the same thing with former Miami players.

Advertisement

Please stop it. People have been calling for Ed Reed way before he coached for that short moment. Also, I didn't say anything about Deion being a good coach. I said it is funny to see people here acting like the weren't doing the same thing with former Miami players.

And it’s a stupid thing to say, because people get called out for it. No reasonable person thinks that Ray Lewis is going to walk in and be handed a LB coaching job. Major programs don’t work that way. So when people say that, they get checked.

So there was no need for you to bring it up.

No, you’re just a bitter jerk, who wanted to **** on our fun we were having making fun of the noles. Do you not get the purpose of the thread? Stop being an *******.

And it’s a stupid thing to say, because people get called out for it. No reasonable person thinks that Ray Lewis is going to walk in and be handed a LB coaching job. Major programs don’t work that way. So when people say that, they get checked.

So there was no need for you to bring it up.

No, you’re just a bitter jerk, who wanted to **** on our fun we were having making fun of the noles. Do you not get the purpose of the thread? Stop being an *******.

Nothing to bitter about homeboy. You can still have fun making fun of the Noles. You chose to stop doing so. No need to respond, get back to doing your thing!

They had Taggart in the booth for part of the second quarter.

What a dull, uninspiring individual he is.

Also a bold faced liar "I'd only have left Eugene for the FSU job".

Advertisement
I would really never want reed or anyone who doesnt have a footprint in recruiting coaching at miami, thats way too risky. Just because someone isa HOF doesnt mean they could coach, I used to think that in my young days but figured out that **** is too fantasy.

They had Taggart in the booth for part of the second quarter.

What a dull, uninspiring individual he is.

Also a bold faced liar "I'd only have left Eugene for the FSU job".

Good Lord whatta dolt! Btw, he did say players were "flying around". Randy 2.0hhh

This is Southern Miss. A C-USA team.

They only played 2 P5 teams. Tennessee and Kentucky. Lost to them both.

They also lost to North Texas and UAB (yes that UAB, that came back from a 2 year hiatus of no football this year).

As far as C-USA teams I guess they’re not bad in comparison, but C-USA is an absolute joke in terms of the quality of football.

The talent disparity between these two teams is enormous.

Advertisement
Back