Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

That’s subjective.

My point was your claim about me posting “page after page” of Taggart praise was complete hyperbole, like many of your claims about me.

If you don’t want to see Noles bashed go to another thread.

I love to see Noles bashed, when it’s warranted.

The arguments in here are so hyperbolic and non reality based that I felt the need to speak up.

No, you saw a fight you could pick and you picked it. That’s what you do.

His entire post history in this thread is being a contrarian. It's time for him to go.

I don’t think so. Boards need contrarians, especially ones with a modicum of reasoning. ny is a fine dude, long time poster. That matters.

This thread isn’t here for that “hear all sides” perspective though.

Advertisement

The arguments in here are so hyperbolic and non reality based that I felt the need to speak up.

His entire post history in this thread is being a contrarian. It's time for him to go.

I don’t think so. Boards need contrarians, especially ones with a modicum of reasoning. ny is a fine dude, long time poster. That matters.

Your the MOD and I agree that BOARDS need that, but this threads topic is being purposefully avoided. But your call my man.

Your the MOD and I agree that BOARDS need that, but this threads topic is being purposefully avoided. But your call my man.

That’s what I’m trying to do, babay. Let’s get the Tallahassee River flowin’.

Whoa whoa any merit to this???
Screenshot_20171221-114404.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoa whoa any merit to this???
View attachment 56564

The Delaware win might not count as a bowl eligible win because they don't have enough scholarship players. Fsu would have to apply for a waiver

Im.sure they would give it to them unless some other team has a gripe

like the guy said at the end of the post it can be hand waved away because its a week out, but its still unprecedented this would happen. From the post:
At present, there are three other bowl eligible teams that were not offered a game and it would be unprecedented for a team to go bowling without either eligibility or a waiver while teams who are eligible stay home.

I appreciate that, Indy.

You've always been very fair to me. You're doing a great job.

Advertisement
Tennessee: "I'm not sure anyone get hit a lower rock bottom."

Florida State: "Hold my Roofiecolada"

You don’t ******* get it. We had a nice riff going on FSU ineligibility going, and being the attention starved motherfūcker that you are, you jump in with a personal post thanking the moderator about your personal problems. That’s why I said something. You ruin the fūcking vibe. Do you not see that? I would not have responded except that I want you to know what a nuisance you are. It’s not contrarianism, it’s you constantly calling attention to yourself.

Advertisement
Back