Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

**** man i wanted them to get cook

Not me the more and more South Fl turns their back towards them the better off we are . Even if cook never did anything he still would influence others . We need to lock down AH , MC, MNW, BTW and STA.

Advertisement
What? #1 player from Texas (Wilson), #1 player from N.C. (Nasirlildeen), #1 player from Virginia (Laborn), #1 player from Mississippi (Akers), Baltimore native and #2 player in Florida (Kaindoh). It's a Nole nation my man.

Love the fact the Noles are recruiting more outside of Florida. Particularly, South Florida.

I saw a 1 on 1 clip like this from The Opening where Cook got absolutely punked...literally flung out of bounds like a rag doll. Cook popped up and tried to act tough after he got emasculated. The DB who stole his pride then told him he's grounded and to go to his room via a finger point and Cook obeyed.

Found the video...UGA trying to hype him after getting punked only because he is about to flip to them (score down to #2 in link)

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...hings-i-learned-saturday-night-at-the-opening

And to think this kid won the award for Best RB during that competition after a showing like that...curious to say the least

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dat boy gone!

[TWEET]882283841460867074[/TWEET]

This is awesome. However, I'm guessing they won't be too upset about it considering their RB haul last cycle.

Where do you guys think he ends up? UGA doesn't make sense with them getting White and another stud last cycle.

Dare I say the kid will create some Gator tears too, eventually? I'm sure they think they've got a shot.

This should be fun.

he aint good but he is making a smart choice cause he aint gonna play with the depth chart at fsu now.

Advertisement
When Dalvin went to Free Shoes they was dominating the Acc and had JR rbs ages of him so he only had to wait a year to be the starter. They are currently playing 2nd fiddle to Clemson and is going to sit atleast 2 years behind Akers

Oh Im sure the Gators will say he decommitted because of them and they now lead lol...

Hes going to UGA it sounds like

LOL, his signature looks like a kindergartner's handwriting. ... I suggest he commit to WVU or Marshall. Maybe he'll learn to read and write by the time he graduates to become part of his brother's entourage.

Advertisement
LOL, his signature looks like a kindergartner's handwriting. ... I suggest he commit to WVU or Marshall. Maybe he'll learn to read and write by the time he graduates to become part of his brother's entourage.

Do me a favor, pull up the notes app on an iPhone and try and do a signature with your finger; look at it then talk **** about yourself it'll look just as bad.

Advertisement

What is with the Jab at Marshall? If he wants a ****** education, he could stay in-state and go to FAU or UCF.

Advertisement
Back