Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they just sign 3 backs last class? And don't they have two commited as of right now? The **** are they going through?

The fact that they cannot get SFLA studs like they used to in years past is beyond massive for their inevitable downfall and our inevitable rise. Cannot be understated

Very true but they literally signed 4 backs last class I just looked 1 has yet to enroll. Atm they have two commited after cooks departure. How does this make any sense is my question?

Yes, they have multiple RB on their roster which is typical for all programs. Was Cook a must land for depth chart purposes? No. Was missing on him huge bc it has continued the trend of missing out on SFLA elite skill players? Yes. Keeping them out of the State of Miami is a priority.

No Green, Benjamin, O'Leary, Freeman...no ring

What he said was that they took 4 RBs in the same class. I'm only seeing 3 and 1 looks like he hasn't enrolled yet. Either way, his point wasn't that they have multiple RBs, rather that they took a lot of them in the same class.
The 4th running back Deonte Sheffield just enrolled at fsu a few weeks back

Advertisement
The fact that they cannot get SFLA studs like they used to in years past is beyond massive for their inevitable downfall and our inevitable rise. Cannot be understated

Very true but they literally signed 4 backs last class I just looked 1 has yet to enroll. Atm they have two commited after cooks departure. How does this make any sense is my question?

Yes, they have multiple RB on their roster which is typical for all programs. Was Cook a must land for depth chart purposes? No. Was missing on him huge bc it has continued the trend of missing out on SFLA elite skill players? Yes. Keeping them out of the State of Miami is a priority.

What he said was that they took 4 RBs in the same class. I'm only seeing 3 and 1 looks like he hasn't enrolled yet. Either way, his point wasn't that they have multiple RBs, rather that they took a lot of them in the same class.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but taking 4 RBs in one class is retarded. I can only assume they've told 1+ of them they will play another position.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but taking 4 RBs in one class is retarded. I can only assume they've told 1+ of them they will play another position.

My point exactly then to take 2 or 3 this year is insane

IMG_0985.JPG

Taking 3 is excessive imo too

Advertisement

Lying to kids is the way...anything to get them to sign. Then when the lesser players get arrested for something petty they will kick them off the team to make a strong example of them and try to show the nation they are an honest program. When the better RB's get charged they will obstruct justice and make sure they duck all charges so they can play on gameday. It's the Nole approach to recruiting/roster management.

Advertisement

wasn't Everybody all for taking 4 when we had Walton , Dexter Williams , Cronkite, and Scarlett committed ?

wasn't Everybody all for taking 4 when we had Walton , Dexter Williams , Cronkite, and Scarlett committed ?

Anybody that had a brain knew that was dumb too

Unless it's Dalvin Cook back there it doesn't marker how many RB's they oversigned considering their OL is absolute garbage

I think most people hoped we'd end up with 3 of those guys to make up for only taking 1 the year before. To be fair, we were suffering from a major lack of talented depth across the board, so we could have taken 4 and converted somebody just to have a team talent upgrade.

Advertisement
Concerning Oladele...

Per Peter Ariz:
Miami has a real chance here. FSU is out

What happened with FSU?
I was told that Brewster messed up the recruitment but don't know the full story.

His check to GenitalRon bounced?

Wonder if trying to say something about FSU who he recently decommitted from in this quote from today's rivals article,

"“I’m just looking for a place I feel comfortable,” Oladele said. “I’m trying to see if the coaches are keeping it real, I want coaches that aren’t lying to me.”

Anybody that had a brain knew that was dumb too
Nah nobody said that at the time . Everyone was geeking talking about "stack chips"

Personally I think it's a good problem to have as long as depth at other positions doesn't suffer. Yal just sound like haters now

Does anyone on this board have a functioning brain and long-term memory capability?

When Walton first committed, he was a 2016 recruit. He did not get reclassified to the 2015 class until November of 2014, long after Cronkrite and Scarlett decommitted.

Advertisement

Does anyone on this board have a functioning brain and long-term memory capability?

When Walton first committed, he was a 2016 recruit. He did not get reclassified to the 2015 class until November of 2014, long after Cronkrite and Scarlett decommitted.

thats a mcdonalds hiring policy....hire 4, fire 3.

Scarlett actually decommitted February 1st 2015...

We wanted 3 because look at our sh*t depth at the position now. One of those guys would have made spring ball a bit more competitive for our D

Cut it out, it was known well before it came official that Walton was trying to reclassify. Unless you had your head up your *** you knew he was most likely going to be in the 2015 class...Just because it didn't come official until Nov 14' doesn't mean it wasn't known earlier

Advertisement
Back