Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

E. Lane is now a Safety, which is funny on many levels, and whatever happened to Cooks other hanger on D. Phillips? 2 SFLA traitors who went to play for our biggest rival and never to be heard of thusfar

That answers that question

Advertisement

I don't think they could have protected Jameis or Dalvin or Derwin from this. When the Feds want are calling they come my dude. This is bigger than football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but if u think that u got no clue of how much local pds cover up for universities & there athletes. This **** is relatively minor for the stuff that goes on. It's a known fact for years there athletes have been running drugs & supply the campus & famu & tcc. That's what Bryan getting bodied was really about those years back. His brother was part of a decent sized click for out there. The people SUPPOSEDLY behind it were a player from there's people off of 61... there & the gayturds been crooked as he'll forever.

If u produce at an elite level u will get away with ****.....i mean winston raped a chick and it was like nothing happened because he was elite. If he was second string or never had a future they would hang u to dry

I'm sorry but Winston never raped that lying chick, read the report. She was just mad his roommates kept coming into the room to watch.

figures the onesthat suck get in trouble and the stars get protected

I don't think they could have protected Jameis or Dalvin or Derwin from this. When the Feds want are calling they come my dude. This is bigger than football

Hate to say it but if u think that u got no clue of how much local pds cover up for universities & there athletes. This **** is relatively minor for the stuff that goes on. It's a known fact for years there athletes have been running drugs & supply the campus & famu & tcc. That's what Bryan getting bodied was really about those years back. His brother was part of a decent sized click for out there. The people SUPPOSEDLY behind it were a player from there's people off of 61... there & the gayturds been crooked as he'll forever.

If u produce at an elite level u will get away with ****.....i mean winston raped a chick and it was like nothing happened because he was elite. If he was second string or never had a future they would hang u to dry

I'm sorry but Winston never raped that lying chick, read the report. She was just mad his roommates kept coming into the room to watch.

Wow if you really believe that then There's no helping you.

Wow if you really believe that then There's no helping you.

Hahaha. Chris Casher video taped the rape and when Winston's lawyer saw it made him destroy it. Could have cleared his name by showing vid to public and Winston would actually have endorsement deals today. Wonder why he had him destroyed that video

r u a tampa fan?

Advertisement

r u a tampa fan?

No...a cult follower of the Noles

I can attest to this with UF. I personally experience it with a buddy of mine who played 05-08. Long story short we got pulled over headed to the club and the following charges could have been issued:

Driving with suspended license
DUI
Open Container
Reckless Driving
Possession of Unregistered firearm

What really happened:

Placed the firearm nicely in the trunk
Issue a ticket for an open container
A stern warning to slow down

And we proceeded to go to the club with said suspended license drunk af.

Smh

Congrats on getting a free rape on the house, courtesy of the TPD and the Seminole athletic department.

You must be so proud.

Congrats on getting a free rape on the house, courtesy of the TPD and the Seminole athletic department.

You must be so proud.

It was not free. FSU had to pay $1 Million for the rare cover up and Winston had to most likely pay much more (was an undisclosed amount) in his settlement with the woman he raped.

Only FSU could create a market price for Star QB Rape

Advertisement

I can attest to this with UF. I personally experience it with a buddy of mine who played 05-08. Long story short we got pulled over headed to the club and the following charges could have been issued:

DUI
Open Container
Reckless Driving

What really happened:

Smh

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT BOYS AND GIRLS...UFAG PD AT ITS FINEST

That's pretty much free in my book. No charges on him, the school paid peanuts, and Rapeis has millions left over after paying the settlement.

They got away with it, bottom line. That's a free rape to me.

That's pretty much free in my book. No charges on him, the school paid peanuts, and Rapeis has millions left over after paying the settlement.

They got away with it, bottom line. That's a free rape to me.

I understand and agree with that. Just pointing out that both FSU and Winston had to actually pay for the Rape cover up which in itself in astounding.

Again, Chris Casher video taped the rape and when Winston's lawyer saw it made him delete and get rid of the phone before the State questioned him and ask to hand it over for evidence. Winston's lawyer could have cleared easily his name by leaking the vid to public and Winston would actually have endorsement deals today worth millions. Wonder why he had him destroy that video?

Advertisement

You must be so proud.

I just want to know if hes a tampa fan if he is then we will know y hes defending him because thats his guy now. Meaning u cant take the word of a super homer there guys can do no wrong

DUI
Open Container
Reckless Driving

What really happened:

Smh

**** there is a whole nother level aside from Alabama. I'm almost ashamed to say (even though I throw it in they face all the time)I'm boys with Marcus Gilbert & Carlos Dunlap. Some of the stories they tell me from out there is just a **** shame... fspew ain't far from the same. Typical country ads college town. People idolize the kids and let em get away with murder(literally in Aarons case)

The .....tears thing sounds pretty inappropriate for me especially when it applies to the Gators (Who I hate). They turned two players from us. Last year and one so far this year. Hate them yes but they like us are trying to get back to relevance and unlike us they have a conference championship game appearance on their resume. PSU tears? Also on the way back.They beat the best team in their league last year. Finally get this in your head. We will never consistantly out recruit the Noles. We never have even during the glory years and never will. Let's take the attitude of our coach. Show class, recruit kids who buy in, coach me up, and do it the right way. Who cares what our rivals do.

Dude kill yourself.

The noles will never be the U.

They're only out recruiting us now because we have sucked a.ss for so many years.

Advertisement

You must be so proud.

It was not free. FSU had to pay $1 Million for the rare cover up and Winston had to most likely pay much more (was an undisclosed amount) in his settlement with the woman he raped.

There are plenty of schools that would pay $1 million to win a NC this year.

my friend was interning with FSU PD and they had a DUI checkpoint and one of the players got pulled over and the player had somebody from the Athletic department talk to the cop to get him off.

You must be so proud.

There are plenty of schools that would pay $1 million to win a NC this year.

That's the point...great ROI. Esp for these po-dunk towns that depend on the college football team's success. I suppose the major downside is a human being was raped and life shattered

Last edited:

DUI
Open Container
Reckless Driving

What really happened:

Smh

No such thing as possession of an unregistered firearm unless you live in like NY or Chicago. FL doesn't have strict gun laws. As for everything else, not shocked!

Advertisement
Back