Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The fact that Prime coaches that team and the shade he throws at that school is WILD!
Imagine is an FCS team beat us, and Ray Lewis was the HC and he did that! It would literally be the end of this program, the football alum would side with Ray and not UM. Glad we ain't them, they fugged.
Prime coaches at Jackson State University. Not jacksonville State.

Advertisement
The fact that Prime coaches that team and the shade he throws at that school is WILD!
Imagine is an FCS team beat us, and Ray Lewis was the HC and he did that! It would literally be the end of this program, the football alum would side with Ray and not UM. Glad we ain't them, they fugged.

Jackson State and Jacksonville State are two different schools.

Deion Sanders coaches Jackson State, not Jacksonville State.

Advertisement
That program is on ice skates right now. We have our issues, but ****, they are a moment away from total collapse.

They are still just a few weeks from ALMOST beating ND so I'm sure some of the players/coaches are grasping on to that even after losing to JSU. Wake has a chance to finish them on Saturday, can't wait.

Advertisement
Since Saturday I have also been enjoying audio Nole tears in the form of Warchant broadcasts. They have implied, multiple times, that him leaving was a choice by the coaching staff.
I’m guessing that he got ripped for his play and he snapped on the coaches and they tossed him.

If they just cut him because he sucks, that will haunt them in recruiting. “They won’t coach you up to your ability and then they’ll cut you..”

Jesus ******* Christ, can't people just roll with a joke? It's motherfvcking "Nole Tears", not Literal Joke Critique 101.
baby GIF

Advertisement
They are still just a few weeks from ALMOST beating ND so I'm sure some of the players/coaches are grasping on to that even after losing to JSU. Wake has a chance to finish them on Saturday, can't wait.

Yes.

At the risk of generating a good idea that F$U might appropriate, this is what F$U needs to do.

ACQUIRE Jackson State. Literally, buy the entire campus and operations, and then run it as a satellite campus. Merge the football teams (there is no 85 scholarship limit this year, and they could easily get down to 85 by next year). They don't have to pay a buyout to Coach Prime, and they could demote Cornrow Mike to a position coach.

Problem...solved...

Advertisement
Yes.

At the risk of generating a good idea that F$U might appropriate, this is what F$U needs to do.

ACQUIRE Jackson State. Literally, buy the entire campus and operations, and then run it as a satellite campus. Merge the football teams (there is no 85 scholarship limit this year, and they could easily get down to 85 by next year). They don't have to pay a buyout to Coach Prime, and they could demote Cornrow Mike to a position coach.

Problem...solved...

Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits

Word out of Tally is that Big Baby Lucas threw out of control hissy fits in locker room while running his mouth about everybody who sux except himself. Finally was invited to take his fat *** elsewhere.

I can sea how this mite be a close approximation of what happened. Lucas almost quit the team last year.
Not defending Lucas at all because he deserves what he gets..But they lost to Jacksonville State..maybe some coaches needed to throw a few chairs and cuss a few kids out and get out of control. Sounds like Lucas had just had enough.

Milton alluded to the fact that coaches were being a little too complacent with "effort" from the team when he said that he was getting pats on the back and "great job" by everyone after losing to ND as if that was a great moral victory.

Yes.

Problem...solved...
Between the anniversary joke and the gator tweet I'm afraid to mention that Jackson State is in Mississippi, not Florida.

Advertisement
Back