Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Between the anniversary joke and the gator tweet I'm afraid to mention that Jackson State is in Mississippi, not Florida.

I'm fully aware, and I pointed this out on another thread.

Lots of schools have satellite campuses, they don't have to be constrained by state lines. (Sadly) one of my nieces goes to F$U, they have a satellite campus in London, England. She took classes there for a year.

Besides, if F$U chose to open a campus in Mississippi, they would immediately vault into the position as the best school in the state, something they will never attain in Florida.

I'm fully aware, and I pointed this out on another thread.

Lots of schools have satellite campuses, they don't have to be constrained by state lines. (Sadly) one of my nieces goes to F$U, they have a satellite campus in London, England. She took classes there for a year.

Besides, if F$U chose to open a campus in Mississippi, they would immediately vault into the position as the best school in the state, something they will never attain in Florida.
Jesus ******* Christ, can't people just roll with a joke? It's motherfvcking "Nole Tears", not Literal Joke Critique 101.

This funny to me.
James Stickman left and went to a real program.
😭😭😭😭😭😭

FB_IMG_1631742199848.jpg

Yes.

At the risk of generating a good idea that F$U might appropriate, this is what F$U needs to do.

ACQUIRE Jackson State. Literally, buy the entire campus and operations, and then run it as a satellite campus. Merge the football teams (there is no 85 scholarship limit this year, and they could easily get down to 85 by next year). They don't have to pay a buyout to Coach Prime, and they could demote Cornrow Mike to a position coach.

Problem...solved...
how they going to pay for it. They can afford to buy out Norvell. Pretty sure jackson state not taking I O Us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the same thing with these boys for the last 4 years. Get hype off of some off season recruiting fluff. Think they somehow made the jump from terrible to elite. Season starts and they find some kind of hope to cling onto. Crushing losses begin to happen and the program crumbles inside and out. Losing record, no bowl game, recruiting class falls apart, rinse and repeat.

Yea PK SAM has entered another realm.

Earl seems to atleast still be a fan of um.lol
And while we know Earl is giving lip service to UM and sometimes (rightfully) trashing a bad performance, Earl has skin in the game with his own son and he is not tweeting at our top recruit or target throwing shade. That IS another level of petty. Dude never recovered from ST26 decleating him.

Advertisement
Back