Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

These boys may want to quit while they are ahead. Yikes.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

s reactions genius GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My favorite is the last commenter, saying every team they play is gonna be primed for an upset. Apparently he has no idea that you have to be expected to lose in order to upset a team. What team do they play left on their schedule where they are a clear cut favorite?
Good call out. Probably UMass and that's about it.

Advertisement
All these "we beat JSU 99/100 times" comments ignore that FSU got a really tough game from JSU last season too. Last season JSU led them as late as midway through the 3rd quarter. Technically they won, but the two teams seem to be more evenly matched right now. I say this season's FSU team beats JSU 80/100, which is terrible.

Last edited:
All these "we beat JSU 99/100 times" comments ignore that FSU got a really tough game from JSU last season too. Last season JSU lead them as late as midway through the 3rd quarter. Technically they won, but the two teams seem to be more evenly matched right now. I say this season's FSU team beats JSU 80/100, which is terrible.

I was just about to post this. One after another after another F$U porster will make points about how logically and statistically improbable the loss was, and the laundry list of things that went wrong (as if those things will never go wrong again 49 times out of 50 or 99 times out of 100).

The fact remains, they almost lost to JSU last year, they DID lose to JSU this year, they were a bad team last year and they are still a bad team this year.

There have been no flukes. F$U has lost twice, and they have plenty of losses left in them.

Advertisement
Back