Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FSU can go 0-12 this year and they won’t fire Norvell- they can’t afford to pay two massive buyouts and a 3rd coach all at once.

Next year is when I’ll start hoping they get to 5 wins so there’s enough optimism to keep him around.

Advertisement
That's a big ask.

Personally, I'm hoping Forfeit State only wins like 3-4 games this season, they keep Norvell (because they can't afford to fire him), and people start asking some really uncomfortable question. Like, why is it that Corch Willie Taggart got fired midway through his second season with a 9-11 record at Forfeit State, but Corch Mike Norvell (currently 3-8 as the F$U HC) is given so much leniency? Was the complexion of the two corches a factor in the decision to terminate one incompetent corch versus the other?

It's only a whisper right now, but I hope those grumblings get louder and louder as the season progresses. And that these clowns in Tally are reeling.

Can we create a new committee and put Uncle Luke in charge? We might need to pay him a few dollars to temporarily put aside his love of F$U, but he has some experience pointing out disparities in treatment. I realize he tends to do that more with Miami QBs and whatnot, but still...he can be bought...

That's a big ask.

Personally, I'm hoping Forfeit State only wins like 3-4 games this season, they keep Norvell (because they can't afford to fire him), and people start asking some really uncomfortable question. Like, why is it that Corch Willie Taggart got fired midway through his second season with a 9-11 record at Forfeit State, but Corch Mike Norvell (currently 3-8 as the F$U HC) is given so much leniency? Was the complexion of the two corches a factor in the decision to terminate one incompetent corch versus the other?

It's only a whisper right now, but I hope those grumblings get louder and louder as the season progresses. And that these clowns in Tally are reeling.

Spot on.

I'm hoping the same thing .....

Advertisement
IMG_33691.jpg

Advertisement
Can we create a new committee and put Uncle Luke in charge? We might need to pay him a few dollars to temporarily put aside his love of F$U, but he has some experience pointing out disparities in treatment. I realize he tends to do that more with Miami QBs and whatnot, but still...he can be bought...

That's a dangerous move. Freeing Luke & Co. to start a ruckus on a rival is like unleashing termites on your neighbor's house. When they finish with your neighbor, they're almost certainly coming for your house, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back