Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1631646139129.jpg

Advertisement
Did someone actually say they had a good night except that one drive ?

74A2FD89-DF77-463F-82E8-F78BC5F63C9A.jpeg

They are beyond delusional right now.

There has to be a word that has even more impact than delusional. When someone finds that word please use it.

Because that’s where they’re at.

They lost to an FCS team and they were favored by 28 points. That’s as close to no-line as you can get.

Advertisement
The most embarrassing loss in the History of FSU football and he still decided to propose in that setting under those circumstances. Those guys have totally checked out. I would still propose but definitely not there at that venue in that setting.
Good thing he didn’t choose to do it at midfield…he might have gotten stabbed by the guy planting the flag then have the guy steal his chick and plant her too…😂😂😂

we've learned our lesson .... we need Norvell to be just good enough to not get fired.

That's a big ask.

Personally, I'm hoping Forfeit State only wins like 3-4 games this season, they keep Norvell (because they can't afford to fire him), and people start asking some really uncomfortable question. Like, why is it that Corch Willie Taggart got fired midway through his second season with a 9-11 record at Forfeit State, but Corch Mike Norvell (currently 3-8 as the F$U HC) is given so much leniency? Was the complexion of the two corches a factor in the decision to terminate one incompetent corch versus the other?

It's only a whisper right now, but I hope those grumblings get louder and louder as the season progresses. And that these clowns in Tally are reeling.

Advertisement
View attachment 154587

They are beyond delusional right now.

There has to be a word that has even more impact than delusional. When someone finds that word please use it.

Because that’s where they’re at.

They lost to an FCS team and they were favored by 28 points. That’s as close to no-line as you can get.
******* stupid…I know it’s 2 words but it fits in the blank..

Advertisement
That's a big ask.

Personally, I'm hoping Forfeit State only wins like 3-4 games this season, they keep Norvell (because they can't afford to fire him), and people start asking some really uncomfortable question. Like, why is it that Corch Willie Taggart got fired midway through his second season with a 9-11 record at Forfeit State, but Corch Mike Norvell (currently 3-8 as the F$U HC) is given so much leniency? Was the complexion of the two corches a factor in the decision to terminate one incompetent corch versus the other?

It's only a whisper right now, but I hope those grumblings get louder and louder as the season progresses. And that these clowns in Tally are reeling.
All of this.

Advertisement
It's a Bird....It's a Plane...It's DouchebagMan...
View attachment 154593

Can you imagine showing up to a game like this?

This guy is older, middle-aged, but he must be missing that part of the brain that informs you when you look in the mirror that you look like a total douche bag and people are going to laugh at you.

Also, he’s obviously been missing years of upper body training and has done zero curls. Those are essential if you’re going to be playing superhero or wearing superhero costumes. Experience should’ve told him do not wear tanks or anything sleeveless. ****. Douche-bag man is a total zero.

Can you imagine showing up to a game like this?

This guy is older, middle-aged, but he must be missing that part of the brain that informs you when you look in the mirror that you look like a total douche bag and people are going to laugh at you.

Also, he’s obviously been missing years of upper body training and has done zero curls. Those are essential if you’re going to be playing superhero or wearing superhero costumes. Experience should’ve told him do not wear tanks or anything sleeveless. ****. Douche-bag man is a total zero.
Worse than that, imagine being a kid and having your friends recognize him as your father.

Advertisement
Back