Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
lol your counter is because it hasn’t happened?!? He asked for an example at least within the same sport.

There obviously no precedent for football but there has to be examples of non coordinators becoming head coaches for the first time.

Please do better!

So I guess I still have a shot at a threesome with Beyoncé and J-Lo because it hasn’t happened yet?

I love your logic. That is like a magical counter argument.

There were no examples of anyone running the 100meters under 10 seconds until it was done.
It's an easy logic to understand if you're not hardheaded.

There were no examples of anyone running the 100meters under 10 seconds until it was done.
It's an easy logic to understand if you're not hardheaded.
I understood your logic. It’s a weak way to counter someone by saying “just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it won’t.” You will always be in the right since your scenario is “reasonably” possible.

Just think the NBA precedent isn’t a great comparable since there are so many differences between the sports and the culture.

I actually think Deion Sanders would be a good example to support your argument even though he was a head coach in high school I believe.

Or like I said previously, there has to be a position coach that went straight to head coach. Or maybe an ex player that went straight to a coordinator position.

Or maybe use the Arizona Cardinals head coach who was fired in college and was then promoted to an NFL head coach.

There were better examples to use but I understood what you were saying.

Maybe Tim Tebow will be Florida’s next head coach 😂

Advertisement
Show Wesley this.... say this what you want??

lucious lyon wtf GIF

And

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

I understood your logic. It’s a weak way to counter someone by saying “just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it won’t.” You will always be in the right since your scenario is “reasonably” possible.

Just think the NBA precedent isn’t a great comparable since there are so many differences between the sports and the culture.

I actually think Deion Sanders would be a good example to support your argument even though he was a head coach in high school I believe.

Or like I said previously, there has to be a position coach that went straight to head coach. Or maybe an ex player that went straight to a coordinator position.

Or maybe use the Arizona Cardinals head coach who was fired in college and was then promoted to an NFL head coach.

There were better examples to use but I understood what you were saying.

Maybe Tim Tebow will be Florida’s next head coach 😂

The guy's argument is straight trash.

Ed has publicly stated that he should be hired as a Defensive Coordinator by a top program, even though he has zero-point-zero coaching experience.

Nobody is insulting Ed, merely stating a fact that he needs to take AT LEAST ONE position-coaching job if he wants to be hired as a DC at a Power Five program.

Now, if he wants to be Neon Deion's DC as his first job, let him try.

But, yeah, the "it only takes one school to hire him" argument is so ridiculous. I asked him to produce ONE example of a HOF football player being hired as either a Coordinator or Head Coach at a Power Five school AS HIS FIRST JOB. He could pull anyone from the last FIFTY YEARS, but he won't even try.

Because his logic is trash. His argument is trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back