Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Why? NBA hires coaces with no coaching experience and it works for them.
Ed Reeds resume is a 20 year career at the highest level where he was the coach on the field.

Sure, whatever you say.

Except for the fact that the NBA has a roster size of 15 players, the GM puts the roster together, and the salary cap ties players to teams for significant periods. Quite different from being a college football coach who has to manage a roster of 85-plus, recruit, and try to keep guys motivated and productive for 5 years in the Portal Era.

Feel free to name any Power Five head coaches or coordinators who have been hired with no prior coaching experience. I'll wait.

Advertisement
Sure, whatever you say.

Except for the fact that the NBA has a roster size of 15 players, the GM puts the roster together, and the salary cap ties players to teams for significant periods. Quite different from being a college football coach who has to manage a roster of 85-plus, recruit, and try to keep guys motivated and productive for 5 years in the Portal Era.

Feel free to name any Power Five head coaches or coordinators who have been hired with no prior coaching experience. I'll wait.

Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it cant. Just like in the NBA all it takes is one team to do it and a bunch will follow suit.
Football has a bigger roster but they also have a lot more assistant coaches to help them out.
A 20 year HOF career is resume enough for me, if the guy has organizational, communication, leadership and teaching skills.

Advertisement

Man, I hope we SH** in their MOUTHS!!!!!
Angry I Will GIF by Film Riot

Advertisement
Yes that's why the board has been crazy the past 2 days
Honestly wasn’t expecting this
But he’s still not committed so honestly whatever
It would be much different if he was committed
These kids just do what the crowd is yelling at them during the shoot and get caught up in the moment
I don’t read much into it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it cant. Just like in the NBA all it takes is one team to do it and a bunch will follow suit.
Football has a bigger roster but they also have a lot more assistant coaches to help them out.
A 20 year HOF career is resume enough for me, if the guy has organizational, communication, leadership and teaching skills.
lol your counter is because it hasn’t happened?!? He asked for an example at least within the same sport.

There obviously no precedent for football but there has to be examples of non coordinators becoming head coaches for the first time.

Please do better!

So I guess I still have a shot at a threesome with Beyoncé and J-Lo because it hasn’t happened yet?

I love your logic. That is like a magical counter argument.

Advertisement
Back