Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

That’s interesting. I didn’t know Deon was considered a legitimate coaching candidate for them. I think he still has a way to go before a P5 takes the chance. He would create a lot of buzz and excitement, that is for sure. We just don’t know if that translates, I personally don’t think it does

At this point, for F$U, "affordable" equals "legitimate".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive never rooted harder for them to lose every game in a season as Im going to do this season...

I want them to not make a bowl game and get humiliated
Greatest Accomplishments of the Mike Norvell Era (a/k/a Why Norvell is the Second-Greatest F$U Corch Ever, and Bobby is worried about losing his #1 spot):

1. Got a recruit to say that MAYBE he will throw an official visit to F$U during the season
2. Got a couple of Alabama fans to mention him in a thread (without obvious laughter)
3. Drove a slingshot without wrecking it (as far as we know)
4. Immortalized "Play That Funky Music White Boy"
5. Allowed an assistant coach to immortalize "Barbara Ann" for recruiting purposes

I still love number one. The ol’, “hey you never know, they might catch an OV from me”.

Kind of like, “hey you never know, I might throw that vagrant a five dollar bill, as I walk past and wave bye“

47D41549-9D18-4AE7-814A-BF55988FBBBA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Them boys at FSU must be on some serious next level type of drugs to seriously think they are anywhere close to competing for a national title. They must forgot last year they loss by six touchdowns to their biggest rival, ducking opponents like Clemson on gameday because they were afraid of a beatdown, as well as being in a dog fight against Jacksonville St struggled to win and was losing by three touchdowns at one point.

All dem boys who real be 3-6 last year

Advertisement
Back