Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Wait so we smacked ND the last time we played them yet they are a tier above. HUH

LOL come on, bro. Nobody hates them more than me but they've been to the playoffs 2 out of the past 3 seasons, and they've won 10+ games in 5 out of the last 6 years.

We've won 10 games once in the past 2 decades. **** notre dame every which way and twice on Sunday but yeah man, beating them once doesn't take away from the fact that overall they've had a better program recently. Oh, and Brian Kelly is a murderer and should be in prison.

Advertisement
LOL come on, bro. Nobody hates them more than me but they've been to the playoffs 2 out of the past 3 seasons, and they've won 10+ games in 5 out of the last 6 years.

We've won 10 games once in the past 2 decades. **** notre dame every which way and twice on Sunday but yeah man, beating them once doesn't take away from the fact that overall they've had a better program recently. Oh, and Brian Kelly is a murderer and should be in prison.
I know but I still say we stomp them if we play. LOL

I know but I still say we stomp them if we play. LOL

I think Miami would be in line for a big upset of ND. It's a little strange because even though ND beat Clemson, the transitive property doesn't work and Miami would be far less competitive against Clemson. Some of it, I think, is psychology. Not only did we beat a #3 ranked ND team 3 years ago, but Miami loathes ND, we have a long history with them, and you know the players will be focused and playing without fear regardless of where ND is ranked. Every time Miami has played Clemson, our players seemed to be intimidated and they overcompensated for that by playing reckless football.

Advertisement
They’re not
Cool, fixed it.

23B7C150-49C0-487C-BC83-02D6B60E48AE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Miami would be in line for a big upset of ND. It's a little strange because even though ND beat Clemson, the transitive property doesn't work and Miami would be far less competitive against Clemson. Some of it, I think, is psychology. Not only did we beat a #3 ranked ND team 3 years ago, but Miami loathes ND, we have a long history with them, and you know the players will be focused and playing without fear regardless of where ND is ranked. Every time Miami has played Clemson, our players seemed to be intimidated and they overcompensated for that by playing reckless football.
I still see Spiller returning the kick when the whole stadium said to NOT KICK IT TO HIM!!!! Ugggggggggggg

Advertisement
Back