Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

No. 5-7, at best. Rooting for them to go over .500 is backwards fandom.

And who cares what these clowns do after Norvell is gone anyway? They're just going to mess it up again. Forfeit State doesn't know anything about having to actually acquire talent at HC. They had Bowden forever, who brought in Jimbo and basically made him heir apparent. Then nothing but radioactive dumpster trash.

In fact, I can't wait to see the next unqualified clown they bring in after Norvell is fired. I hope Forfeit State struggles to win 3 games in 2021, fires Norvell after the 2022 season (where they struggle to win 4 games), nearly goes bankrupt paying his buyout, then brings in some other dopey idiot who is as bad or worse.

I'm good with that. No decent coach in their right mind would go into that train wreck after Norvell if they have a ruinous season and fire him. So they'll get even worse than him. From Jimbo to Limbo. Let's see how low they can go.

Advertisement
9548BE61-6C9E-4A70-BB7C-FF78D9AC0B26.jpeg

Advertisement
What I don’t want is for anyone - us or the other teams - to take FSU’s deserved collapse for granted. Just because the Benny Hill music plays when they come out on the field do not presume that you are guaranteed victory. I want Jacksonville State psyched up to beat the Seminoles - to know that they can beat this team. I want the Hurricanes to not just look to beating FSU, but to win by a 60 point margin or better. Basically, I want Florida State to go 0-12.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully they win enough to retain the staph......there is no way this guy is cut out to recruit at fsu. If u can't recruit at the big three u ain't winning **** u just holding a seat for the next staph
I think they are stuck with these guys for a bit here. They had to dig deep just to buy out Willie. They gotta give Norvell 4-5 years. 1-2 just to get them out of the Willie mess and then give the guy a chance. I can’t see them dealing with another buyout and having the money to pony up for a new coach. They are stuck.

I think they are stuck with these guys for a bit here. They had to dig deep just to buy out Willie. They gotta give Norvell 4-5 years. 1-2 just to get them out of the Willie mess and then give the guy a chance. I can’t see them dealing with another buyout and having the money to pony up for a new coach. They are stuck.
The people up top have to be all on the same page to be committed to winning. It seems like fsu is split up top and that HC doesn't have all the support same as Willie. The people up top have to believe in the HC......all of them. If u can't convince them and some smell bs they not going to fuq with u. Saban had all the support instantly at bama....Jimbo had it and lost it and he left. This goes deeper at fsu they are in deep trouble worse then we ever were.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course Odell has but more guys in the league than Simpson. He’s been a college position coach for 68 years. Simpson has literally one season as a college coach.
Right. Odell was coaching their when I played, sometime in 1920’s. I can’t exactly remember when anymore. (Too many brain cells gone). He was coaching they’re when it was Florida State College for Women. I think we played them. As I remember there DL was soft, very soft. Technique back than was to get your hands on there DLs and keep them their.

I'm good with that. No decent coach in their right mind would go into that train wreck after Norvell if they have a ruinous season and fire him. So they'll get even worse than him. From Jimbo to Limbo. Let's see how low they can go.
They should bring back Dr. Darrell Mudra.

Advertisement
Back