Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
NC State is a "will lose" too.

Yeah, I almost put them there. Could go either way. They'll lose 2-3 games in that second category.

I actually think Norvell's a decent coach. He was just left with utter trash and isn't a great recruiter. Don't know how he digs himself out, and they don't have money to go get a better coach. Could be ugly for them for a while. Tears indeed.

we want mediocrity, not failure. mediocrity keeps the staff there. failure means they'll have to reboot again. regardless, i dont see norvell being fired this year.
Continually rebooting keeps them bad though. Especially with early signing day now being a thing. Though we may just start seeing coaches fired after ESD like Texas did. With the one time transfer rule it really won’t matter anyways.

Advertisement
With all the season projections going around, you guys really need to see how their schedule is set up. FSU could start 4-3, but the go on a 5 game losing streak with the second half of their schedule.
ND-L
JSU-W
@Wake- Toss up
Louisville- Toss up
Cuse- W
@UNC- L
UMass- W
@Clemson- L
NC State-L
Miami-L
@BC- L
@UF- L
Wouldn’t be crazy if they went 3-9, with one power 5 win next year.

You know this season is going to be epic for that clown college for girls. So much so that I couldn't pass an opportunity to sign up for Vip access so we can all enjoy the misery of that dumpster fire in trailerhassee together. So sit back and enjoy the many laughs at the tears, the meltdowns and implosions of fsu football.
You are a hero sir. Godspeed in your mission and we all eagerly await the treasure trove of tears you will share

56x6pg.jpg

Advertisement
For the guys who look on their board, do they have anyone who isn’t buying Norvell’s bs? It seems like everyone is in on that bum.

From what I've been reading no they haven't. Still in honeymoon stage. I suspect that when they don't sign a top 15 recruiting class they will turn on him or when they hit the expectations all of us are saying 4-5 win season. And to tell you the truth. I think they're scared at the thought he will be worse than Willie. This is the closest I've seen.
Screenshot_20210423-200914_Samsung Internet.jpg

From what I've been reading no they haven't. Still in honeymoon stage. I suspect that when they don't sign a top 15 recruiting class they will turn on him or when they hit the expectations all of us are saying 4-5 win season. And to tell you the truth. I think they're scared at the thought he will be worse than Willie. This is the closest I've seen. View attachment 146081
FSU fans ALWAYS think whatever they've got is the greatest until they're forced to admit it isn't, especially in the off-season. They'll be nervous after they start 0-2

Advertisement
Hopefully they win enough to retain the staph......there is no way this guy is cut out to recruit at fsu. If u can't recruit at the big three u ain't winning **** u just holding a seat for the next staph
They can't afford to fire Norvell after this year. They are still paying Willie. If they fire him, they will then be paying 3 coaches, 2 of them to not coach at FSU lol

With all the season projections going around, you guys really need to see how their schedule is set up. FSU could start 4-3, but the go on a 5 game losing streak with the second half of their schedule.
ND-L
JSU-W
@Wake- Toss up
Louisville- Toss up
Cuse- W
@UNC- L
UMass- W
@Clemson- L
NC State-L
Miami-L
@BC- L
@UF- L
Wouldn’t be crazy if they went 3-9, with one power 5 win next year.
Idk why you're penciling in wins against j state and UMass. They could lose both those games and I'm not even joking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back