Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot_20210425-205515_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210425-205531_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210425-205602_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210425-205632_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
I forgot to include UF in my blowout scenario but I think absolute best case with everything going their way is 7-5 with losses to the big 5 on their schedule (Clemson, Miami, UNC, ND, and UF).

If I'm betting I would say NC State and another team gets them so 5-7 would be my prediction for them. They suck and I hope every team realizes what a great opportunity it is to kick them while they're down.
This. I've been saying 5-7 as well. We all agree on the obvious 5 losses they will be staring at. But they will lose to 2 of Louisville, NC State or BC. Book it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
love how they say we need to be put back in our place as if we think we are great. most of us are probably just cautiously optimistic but definitely just think they suck.
The whole fanbase up in trailerhassee has created an alternate reality of sorts, totally delusional. The worst are the YouTube comments section of their bloggers & writers 🤦‍♂️. The majority of them actually think they're winning 7 or 8 games this year. Madness.

The whole fanbase up in trailerhassee has created an alternate reality of sorts, totally delusional. The worst are the YouTube comments section of their bloggers & writers 🤦‍♂️. The majority of them actually think they're winning 7 or 8 games this year. Madness.

The reckoning is coming for them. Unfortunately, we have 4 more months of delusion to deal with before reality smacks them in the face.

Advertisement
If someone takes Samuels in the first their insane. I’ve seen it in some mocks. He’s a nickel guy in the league.
Wilson would’ve likely been a 1st rounder in 2020. His stock plummeted more than any DT I can remember. He’s a good value at his projected 3-4th round. It’s a weak class for big DT’s. There’s only 2-3 NTs with starting potential.
Comical how all the smokies swore Nas was going too 15 before the season also. Lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back