Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1593632558697.gif

1593633094761.jpeg

1593633341747.jpeg

1593633163699.jpeg

That’s all

Advertisement
I don’t care what those idiots call their team or their stadium. But the Seminole tribe of Florida has not made an issue of it, and yes I know they’ve gotten broken off. Unless the Seminole tribe of Florida officially advocates for it, I doubt there are going to be any changes
Despite being big Canes fans. The tribal council already gave them their blessings last time this nonsense came up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody else religiously watch the F$U pregame ritual hoping big chief accidentally catches the horse with the flamer spear causing the horse to collapse on him?
Went to game last year. My niece, who’s been turned into a feminist bot, tells me, “ they should allow a woman to play Chief Osceola”. I was like WTF!

Now, in hindsight, why not! A gender neutral chief in a flaming disaster.

I dont like F$U, but at least they had the balls to keep us on their schedule. The Turds are total pussies not wanting to play us.
Agreed on the turds, but the semenholes didn't exactly just choose to keep playing Miami like that. They're in the same conference and mandated by that conference to be the crossover rivalry game every year. Outside of leaving the acc neither team has any say in it whatsoever

Advertisement
Agreed on the turds, but the semenholes didn't exactly just choose to keep playing Miami like that. They're in the same conference and mandated by that conference to be the crossover rivalry game every year. Outside of leaving the acc neither team has any say in it whatsoever
I think he was talking about the years we weren't in the same conference. Didn't Bowden say that cost him a couple rings?

Advertisement
Lol.....MJ Stole all they're sh*t....
Multiple teams and some with multiple hall of famers on them. Everyone says it’s revisionist history with mj. Just look at his playoff career stats even during Phil Jackson’s time there.
The Sonics team was awesome to watch. The jazz, the Knicks, Phoenix,.
All totally different teams with different playing styles. Sht was like Game of death when Bruce lee had to got into that house and every level had a different style of fighter. He can talk all the sht and spread all the lies he wants. On that floor he’s tha man point blank period exclamation point or whatever emoji you want.

Advertisement
Back