Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Multiple teams and some with multiple hall of famers on them. Everyone says it’s revisionist history with mj. Just look at his playoff career stats even during Phil Jackson’s time there.
The Sonics team was awesome to watch. The jazz, the Knicks, Phoenix,.
All totally different teams with different playing styles. Sht was like Game of death when Bruce lee had to got into that house and every level had a different style of fighter. He can talk all the sht and spread all the lies he wants. On that floor he’s tha man point blank period exclamation point or whatever emoji you want.
104832960_1248002208925257_5206721638814434517_n.jpg

Advertisement
I think he was talking about the years we weren't in the same conference. Didn't Bowden say that cost him a couple rings?
All he had to do was ask the state legislature, they took care of USF.

Advertisement
Quote from an FSU Fan after EJ Manuel's interview and outlook on the program on Packer and Durham. I think he's spot on when it comes to recruiting rankings.

Jimbo consistently brought in classes in the Top 10 every year except for 2013 when the class was ranked #11 (same rank as in 2018 that Taggart secured). From 2010 to 2017, the ranks were 8th, 2nd, 4th, 11th, 4th, 3rd, 3rd and 6th, respectively. The average class ranking was about 6.7 from 2017 to 2019. Now, according to your logic, if class rank is the only team metric that translates into success on the football field, then there should have been only a marginal drop-off in success during this period. Yet, our combined record was 18 wins and 20 losses for a 47% winning percentage. So, how can that be?

There are four reasons: (1) the class ranking doesn't reflect how well you filled positions of need with competent players at the P5 level; (2) the class ranking is skewed upwards by a few five-star players recruited for the same positions usually on offense, (3) the class ranking doesn't indicate how many of its players will either be busts or leave the program without contributing to it and (4) the class ranking is more affected by class size than by blue-chip ratio since the latter is independent of class size. There's another reason why a team's performance didn't correspond to the rankings that its players received:

POOR COACHING

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember being completely dumbfounded at that play lol, Nolies getting hit with the same juju like we did under Golden

I was on a roller coaster of emotions in this game. They came out chucking the ball all over the place and it looked like Briles had fixed the offense. Then they completely imploded and I might as well have been in a Brazilian bathhouse getting the VIP treatment

Advertisement
With the Raiders' loss to the New England Patriots on November 19 in Mexico City, Manuel became the first quarterback in NFL history to be on a team that would lose a game in four different countries (United States, Canada, England, and Mexico).

Worldwide Loser. Fitting, for a SemenHole.

Look who EJ listed as 5th best QB in ACC 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 FOHView attachment 120917

I forgot how bad he was in the NFL... drafted #16 overall and for his NFL CAREER spanning from 2013-2019 he threw for a TOTAL of 3,767 yards.... or in other words, his 6 year NFL total was eclipsed by Drew Brees every single season for 12 years from 2006-2018 lol

I forgot how bad he was in the NFL... drafted #16 overall and for his NFL CAREER spanning from 2013-2019 he threw for a TOTAL of 3,767 yards.... or in other words, his 6 year NFL total was eclipsed by Drew Brees every single season for 12 years from 2006-2018 lol
When the bills came out of nowhere and drafted him in round 1, I just thanked my stars I wasn't a bills fan.

Advertisement
Back