Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Ah, you're correct, sir. UVA isn't exactly the easiest school to get into. At this point, I'd have to think he's UF bound (he's going to have issues going in there as well if grades), but have to go JUCO in the end.

Bama, UGA and Clemson don’t want this kid. It’s going to be UF and all the Turds are going to get their Jorts in a twist trying to calculate their new recruiting rankings until he doesn’t qualify or enrolls and leaves in a year. They both deserve each other and it’s going to be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Just going to leave this here...god is good...Noles players literally cannot look any more pathetic then they do in this video.

If NIU didn't have such a **** offense I would for sure put money on them to beat FSU. Problem is they can't move the ball for ****.

Their D should beat up Francois though.

Advertisement
Bama, UGA and Clemson don’t want this kid. It’s going to be UF and all the Turds are going to get their Jorts in a twist trying to calculate their new recruiting rankings until he doesn’t qualify or enrolls and leaves in a year. They both deserve each other and it’s going to be fun to watch.

Doesn't matter, as long as he sends an NLI he totally counts.

SHUT UP, YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM THEM!!! THEY STILL HAVE THE #19 CLASS NO MATTER WHAT SUCKITMIAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20180920_143142.jpg

Advertisement
Brewton saw Frenchie in the locker room and had enuff!

"After Cyrus ***an suffered an injury in practice this week, Brewton’s departure could leave Florida State’s cupboard bare at safety. As of now, FSU projects to just have three healthy safeties against Northern Illinois. "

Advertisement
Boy its really raining **** on that program now! Man, if we don't run them out of Dade County in a few weeks........

It's strange but I feel conflicted. We need them to start winning. Because if the Noles have winning record it's good for Um. As far as strength of schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back