Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It's strange but I feel conflicted. We need them to start winning. Because if the Noles have winning record it's good for Um. As far as strength of schedule

If FSU's a dumpster fire, I'm certain it would be more beneficial for Miami. ****, FSU seemed to thrive when we had Al Golden here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I built one of these to collect gayter Tears® over the summer, and I'm in the process of doing the same for fsu Tears®. PM me for tips if you want to build your own. I recommend at least two 55 gal barrels to start.

81538a63d04c8ad898c562b922c0a176.jpg

I built one of these to collect gayter Tears® over the summer, and I'm in the process of doing the same for fsu Tears®. PM me for tips if you want to build your own. I recommend at least two 55 gal barrels to start.

View attachment 64380

Brilliant!!
But I think you will need to scale up...55 gallons is just not going to be enough with the trajectory UFag and the Semenholes are in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a fun listen, "Just punt it on 3rd down!"

That was hilarious. They think they will go at best 3-9 and this week may be their best shot at a win for the rest of the year. They’re going to watch TAM-BAGA game instead :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back