Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Probably because its the only school that will take him at the moment

Yup. I'd say UF doesn't belong either with Bama, UGA and Clemson either. But UVA is the one that really stood out to me. I have a feeling that's where he'll end up, because that's the only school that will take him in at this point.

im probably in the minority but hunter is talented enough to take. You just take him at the end of the cycle when the other schools tell him no so you don't have to put up with this crap every 2 months.

Advertisement
Yup. I'd say UF doesn't belong either with Bama, UGA and Clemson either. But UVA is the one that really stood out to me. I have a feeling that's where he'll end up, because that's the only school that will take him in at this point.
I'd be surprised if he can get into UVA. Weren't grades the issue with us?

Advertisement
Thankfully we didn't show up on the list either. Notice that there's one school that doesn't exactly belong (hint: Virginia)

I hope we stay away. Dude is "committed" to FSU and doesn't even add them to his top 5 list. He is the WORST kind to recruit. If he dropped to a 3 star no one would give a f*ck about em (He is barely rated a 4 star right now). This kind of recruit is the ones that are the biggest let down when you do get them.

Ah, you're correct, sir. UVA isn't exactly the easiest school to get into. At this point, I'd have to think he's UF bound (he's going to have issues going in there as well if grades), but have to go JUCO in the end.

Let's not forget, for a kid with academic issues, that UVa has one of the toughest Honor Codes in the country, they only have one penalty, expulsion.

Let's not forget, for a kid with academic issues, that UVa has one of the toughest Honor Codes in the country, they only have one penalty, expulsion.

Yeah I completely forgot about that. UVA's not the best football school, but academic-wise, they're pretty good. I don't see UVA being able to take Hunter if he has grade issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen will pull strings to get him in at UF in an effort to save face for how poor their in-state recruiting has been.

Advertisement
Back