Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I'm going to go in an get my laughs in now (unless we somehow lose to FSU) because I'm finding it impossible to think they keep him for 2 full seasons. He will probably get fired mid season next year because that's what it's looking like especially if Miami and Clemson bury him.

Also saw that FSU is a 10 point favorite at home over Norther Illinois this week.... For reference, Northern Illinois is 1-2 and closed as 12 point dogs to Utah, and 10 point dogs to Iowa (both ended up losses by a combined 50-13 score) and there sole win came last week over the Central Michigan Chippewas

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180917-154842_Chrome.jpg

CBS sports has FSU ranked #99

Advertisement
LMAO. Bro, look at the first 23 seconds of this video. From the time Taggart walks in with that smile on his face as he is burning that program to the ground. Dude is all smiles after getting molly whopped by Syracuse. The dead silent after he says hello you could probably hear a dropped pencil from another room. Then he smiles similar to Malik the practice after the LSU game. Their media is already tired of him.

Last edited:
LMAO. Bro, look at the first 23 seconds of this video. From the time Taggart walks in with that smile on his face as he is burning that program to the ground. Dude is all smiles after getting molly whopped by Syracuse. The dead silent after he says hello you could probably hear a dropped pencil from another room. Then he smiles similar to Malik the practice after the LSU game. Their media is already tired of him.

He know's he is in a no lose situation. FSU can't afford to let him go for next 3 years at least. If they decide to part ways after this season (very unlikely) FSU gets to write him a $21 million dollar check.

After 3 years its 13 mill. Willie about to get broke off regardless, he has no reason to be down or upset.

Advertisement
Also saw that FSU is a 10 point favorite at home over Norther Illinois this week.... For reference, Northern Illinois is 1-2 and closed as 12 point dogs to Utah, and 10 point dogs to Iowa (both ended up losses by a combined 50-13 score) and there sole win came last week over the Central Michigan Chippewas
Should be a breakout game for NIU🤣

Advertisement
Should be one of these "caption this picture".

Willie to ref: "Why can't I borrow your whistle? I promise I'll give it right back!"
Willie to ref: “what you meant my o’line not supposed to block their d’line”

Advertisement
Back