Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Dear FSU Fans,

We are excited to announce that Joshua Farmer is returning to the FSU football team for at least one more fall semester. As a fan of Florida State University, you know that it is very costly to convince a young man from Gadsden County, Florida to make a major relocation to a directly adjacent county like Leon County, as well as keep him there for longer than he desires.

So with a heavy heart, we felt it was our duty to inform you that the FSU Athletic Department was forced to dip into its Emergency Contingency Bathroom Fund in order to pay Joshua Farmer $440,000 to play video games with FSU fans and take them on one-hour shopping sprees. As a result, we must delay our Doak Campbell Stadium bathroom renovations for another decade, but I know that the Seminole Nation is willing to make the sacrifice in order to keep Joshua Farmer in Tallahassee with his close personal friend Darrell Jackson.

Please understand, our head football coach Prison Mike Norvell did an extensive analysis on the impact of Joshua Farmer leaving FSU, and determined that it was appropriate to trade a ******* for a hitter.

I would like to ask you to support our newest capital fund-raising campaign to install modern plumbing in Doak Campbell Stadium, the "No Longer Dirty in 2030" effort. Donations of all sizes are welcome, and we look forward to a time when we are no longer ****ing away your contributions. In the meantime, we are taking steps to prevent bladder emergencies and UTIs by installing temporary facilities for your convenience.

images

Thank you again for your continued support, and we continue to live by our famous FSU motto, "Unconstipated!".

Sincerely,

President Richard D. McCullough

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope him and his bf can continue to shower together while norvell watches (NYSOM trying to change his name to Norvell)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Wasn't he talking last year how Murder Mike was that was that dude? Now he trying transfer out? Travis is about to throw for 6000 yards, he going have a 2000 receiving yard season. It ain't adding up.

If it's about about money, handle that **** behind the scenes. But Hey it's a fifferent generation.

Wasn't he talking last year how Murder Mike was that was that dude? Now he trying transfer out? Travis is about to throw for 6000 yards, he going have a 2000 receiving yard season. It ain't adding up.

If it's about about money, handle that **** behind the scenes. But Hey it's a fifferent generation.

I don't get it either. I mean I get it if he's transferring out to be closer to home because a sick family member and whatnot but I doubt that's the case. This reminds me of Xzavier Henderson...he's leaving a known commodity and probably going to a school completely unfamiliar to him with a QB who's even worse than UF's and with that decision, he's willing to not play for the hometown team with a top conference passer. Don't get it.

Advertisement
Back