Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their season is destroyed if Travis leaves. To me he's the whole team. Watch when he leaves what happens to them cause their evals ain't the best. The rest of the roster has to carry and they won't without him.
They have to win 11 this year and kill it with the 2024 class to have any momentum. They lose Travis like you said but Wilson, Bethune and Verse and a few other guys that put up some numbers.

But Literally first 4 are the 4 bodies who drive everything they do.

@CDWright40 - which one of your buddies frequence this sink. Looks like something made for a tranny strip bar in Thailand.
Obvious answer is @Dr.L.ThugU but that GIF is definitely not from a game day visit to Doak by thuggie because on game day thuggie dons the garnet glitter body paint along with his ghey lover who wears the gold body glitter paint.

Advertisement
I want Jordan to stay as they will not best LSU and Clempson. Canes will seek revenge and they play at Canesville. This could be an 8-4 team..

I want Jordan to stay as they will not best LSU and Clempson. Canes will seek revenge and they play at Canesville. This could be an 8-4 team..
Imho they’re a 9-3/10-2 team. I think Travis takes a step back, mostly because teams have had a year of film to figure him out. They’ll be solid but won’t be a playoff contender.

Advertisement
In the unlikely scenario that this came to fruition - and it happens late in the portal cycle, where does that leave FSU? How did their backups look in their spring game?
All 3 are competing for back up role. They’re in good shape qb wise but losing Travis would be a huge L

Their season is destroyed if Travis leaves. To me he's the whole team. Watch when he leaves what happens to them cause their evals ain't the best. The rest of the roster has to carry and they won't without him.
The d is still solid and the back up qbs are pretty good. With Travis they win the acc possibly but without they’ll still be good imo

Advertisement
Imho they’re a 9-3/10-2 team. I think Travis takes a step back, mostly because teams have had a year of film to figure him out. They’ll be solid but won’t be a playoff contender.
I got em for losses to LSU and Clemson, then probably 1-2 losses against Duke, Wake, Pitt, and the good guys. Honestly everything between 10-2 and 8-4 feels within the realm of possibility. A few bounces the wrong way (from their perspective) and there's some more downside. Given that they currently have decent CFP odds, I'll be taking the under on their season win total when it comes out

1682440408505.png

On Farmer lol. When they tampered to get Jackson there in the first place

Advertisement
Back