Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
That’s the rumor I read in another thread
I asked yesterday and they did “reach out” whatever that means. This is coming from both a player on the roster (indirectly) and someone higher up (directly).

It’s believable if you saw their Spring game - QB room isn’t what it normally is. They’ll look to make a big splash because of that + they’re out to prove to the public they do have NIL funds. High school recruiting is one thing, but to do it in the portal with a high-caliber player would obviously make waves.

Now whether that means Travis is leaving…I personally doubt that at this very moment. But both Ohio St. and Bama (as we experienced yesterday) are looking to bring in an upgrade. I also have no idea what NIL deals Travis has or what he’s currently being paid.

Advertisement
I asked yesterday and they did “reach out” whatever that means. This is coming from both a player on the roster (indirectly) and someone higher up (directly).

It’s believable if you saw their Spring game - QB room isn’t what it normally is. They’ll look to make a big splash because of that + they’re out to prove to the public they do have NIL funds. High school recruiting is one thing, but to do it in the portal with a high-caliber player would obviously make waves.

Now whether that means Travis is leaving…I personally doubt that at this very moment. But both Ohio St. and Bama (as we experienced yesterday) are looking to bring in an upgrade. I also have no idea what NIL deals Travis has or what he’s currently being paid.

Rumor I just heard:
“OSU is offering Jordan Travis $4m to transfer, rumor he took a private jet up there today to listen to their offer”

Rumor I just heard:
“OSU is offering Jordan Travis $4m to transfer, rumor he took a private jet up there today to listen to their offer”
Lol I don't need any sort of appraisal, much less yours. I don't have time to troll: you can believe it or not 🤷‍♂️.

In the unlikely scenario that this came to fruition - and it happens late in the portal cycle, where does that leave FSU? How did their backups look in their spring game?

Advertisement
Doak getting new septic tank installed.

Never would have thought in a million years that a stadium would have septic and not be on public sewer. Is this typical? I can't even imagine the potential issues here. ****, we're on septic and we're super careful not to flush unnecessary things. Can you imagine a stadium of 80k drunk people who DGAF?

In the unlikely scenario that this came to fruition - and it happens late in the portal cycle, where does that leave FSU? How did their backups look in their spring game?
They have Rodemaker, Duffy, and a couple freshman. It's actually a relatively good QB room in terms of depth. Tate didn't look terribly bad when he came in and led them to that road win vs. Louisville.

But you correctly led off by saying "unlikely scenario". I don't think it happens, especially since Norvell has groomed Travis and stuck with him even during those first few seasons of turmoil. I'm just simply saying Ohio St has reached out.

They have Rodemaker, Duffy, and a couple freshman. It's actually a relatively good QB room in terms of depth. Tate didn't look terribly bad when he came in and led them to that road win vs. Louisville.

But you correctly led off by saying "unlikely scenario". I don't think it happens, especially since Norvell has groomed Travis and stuck with him even during those first few seasons of turmoil. I'm just simply saying Ohio St has reached out.
I’m not disagreeing with you.

I just hope that they are successful in the negotiations, and by all means take any NIL money dedicated to a couple of recent high school commitments and redirect them in the pursuit of Travis Hunter. It would be a shame..:a shame I say…if those players had to announce that they were opening up their commitments and that Ohio State needed to respect their decisions.

Lol I don't need any sort of appraisal, much less yours. I don't have time to troll: you can believe it or not 🤷‍♂️.

I’m not joking. That’s the text I got. We were bull****ting about TVD last night and it was sent over from FSU fan as rumor of the day this morning

I can’t speak to the veracity of the rumor or anything like that, but I’d be amused if it happened.

Advertisement
I’m not joking. That’s the text I got. We were bull****ting about TVD last night and it was sent over from FSU fan as rumor of the day this morning

I can’t speak to the veracity of the rumor or anything like that, but I’d be amused if it happened.
I apologize, sometimes it's hard to decipher sarcasm and truth on this board lol.

Go Canes.

No worries. We’re good man. Especially if Ohio State causes some problems for us 🤣
This would be the one exception I'd be happy if it was executed lol. Again I don't think it's happening, Travis seems loyal. But...money is money, and it's hard to say no when figures start getting thrown around.

At the worst, FSU coughs up some more bread for him.

Advertisement
Doak's new sinks.

wash-hands-rubbing.gif

Advertisement
Back