No Surprise.. Kerr Just De-Committed

Advertisement
I thought of Kerr as Jason Fox 2.0. Probably would've been a player here but oh well. win some, lose some.

Advertisement
Yeah I'm not sure Kerr has the frame to be an OL. I liked him as a blocking TE which is something we need to replace after Dye moves on.

Yeah I'm not sure Kerr has the frame to be an OL. I liked him as a blocking TE which is something we need to replace after Dye moves on.

Yeah it could be that he was a "Fisch" guy depending on how he wanted to move his offense forward. It could be that we like our two EE TE's and we want a spot for a possible flip (like Robinson), or it could be he just wasn't developing how we thought he would. Dunno.

Yeah it could be that he was a "Fisch" guy depending on how he wanted to move his offense forward. It could be that we like our two EE TE's and we want a spot for a possible flip (like Robinson), or it could be he just wasn't developing how we thought he would. Dunno.

At the moment we only have one confirmed EE TE. Sandland is in Cali still from the sounds of it. No one really has given any good reason why yet.

Advertisement

At the moment we only have one confirmed EE TE. Sandland is in Cali still from the sounds of it. No one really has given any good reason why yet.

I was actually trying to cover my ears/eyes and pretend that wasnt true.

Making me nervous.

And we will never know because coaches can't talk about recruits.

I mean FSU never uses their TEs so I'm curious where they are recruiting him at.

Advertisement

Stop worrying. Regardless of the rumors that Sandland is not on campus, he signed his LOI as announced by UM. So we have him locked down. See the announcement link.
http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=205838278

I hear you, and I am probably overthinking things (my favorite recruit thats committed) but a link to him signing from a month ago doesnt really alleviate anything because this was news of him enrolling from yesterday. Things change and with Juco or just about any recruit there is always that doubt until they are on campus in class.

posted today on cs "reason there are some "inaccurate" reports out there is because UM is only confirming two early enrollees so far - Odogwu and Figueroa. Beau Sandland, Hunter Knighton and Standish Dobard are all on campus and are expected to be enrolled unless there is some further delay ... it just won't be official until compliance gets everything done on their end is all. UM should be giving us official word on the final enrollees in the next couple days, until then just be patient as the others are working on getting it done"

Advertisement
Would love to see us try and bring Travis Johnson back into the mix, doubt he would want to after the staff cooled on him.

203.gif

I know it's going to sound like sour grapes, but Bryant doesn't really look that big at all in that picture. Kerr looks just as wide as him

Advertisement
Back