No Surprise.. Kerr Just De-Committed

Advertisement
Awesome. Please offer Skai

Uh...not happening.

Who the f*** are you to say what the staff is or isn't going to do with a scholly that's just opened up? Unless you're Al Golden's niece or some sh*t, I don't wanna hear it.

Negged.

i would have to agree with both of you. while no one has any idea what the staff wants, if Skai was a back up plan for an open schollie, he would have to have some contact with the staff. at the moment, it looks like Skai is ****ed at Miami not reaching out to him.

I want us to recruit stud, dual-threat tight ends like Winslow and Shockey and not slow, lumbering, white blockers. That said, Eric Winston came here as a slow, white blocker so maybe this isn't a great thing.

Advertisement
wellbuygif.gif

I like Kerr a lot, but if we need a spot for a Robinson, a Coley etc. then this is fine by me

I want us to recruit stud, dual-threat tight ends like Winslow and Shockey and not slow, lumbering, white blockers. That said, Eric Winston came here as a slow, white blocker so maybe this isn't a great thing.

Eric Winston came in as the only guy on the planet that didn't know he was a tackle.

He's a good player that would have filled a need on this team...the team doesn't have an array of good, quality blocking tight ends...Kerr would have played a bunch here over his 4-5 year career. May not have caught a lot of balls, but would have been in on a lot of 2-3 TE sets if he wasn't converted to tackle.

If we were going to go after another TE, I'd hit up Travis Johnson. Like Kerr, as a player he fills a niche.

but we just brought in 2 recieving TEs, a 3rd would seem like overkill when we have limited ships and much bigger needs on the other side of the ball

Johnson isn't in the same mold as Sandland and Dobard.

Advertisement
He's a good player that would have filled a need on this team...the team doesn't have an array of good, quality blocking tight ends...Kerr would have played a bunch here over his 4-5 year career. May not have caught a lot of balls, but would have been in on a lot of 2-3 TE sets if he wasn't converted to tackle.

If we were going to go after another TE, I'd hit up Travis Johnson. Like Kerr, as a player he fills a niche.

but we just brought in 2 recieving TEs, a 3rd would seem like overkill when we have limited ships and much bigger needs on the other side of the ball

Johnson isn't in the same mold as Sandland and Dobard.

It's not just that, but if Beau is as good as we expect he could be a one and done. I'd gladly bring TJ back if possible.

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD
2012 - 21 252 12.0 28 3
2011 - 12 164 13.7 58 1

Nick "The Great" O'Leary's stats through two years. Good decision Jeremy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gall got no time for some traitors

/yes I know we probably pushed him out but still **** Kerr

Cot **** give me 5 more Alex Galls in this class and I would be good to go in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back