No More Excuses: ACCCG or Bust

Advertisement
I agree with that take from Rivals. I live in the Carolinas and I'm there for the UNC game every other year. That will be a huge challenge for our kids, because that UNC stadium be ROCKING, I mean you're not hearing any audibles whatsoever, hand signals and lip reading is all you got.....so our guys have to be ready. Definitely a winnable game for us, but it'll take our very best effort to escape UNC with a W.

Bumping my thread;

Amen Relly, it’s put up or shut up time for manny and his crew of slurpers on here. He either wins and wins big this year or don’t let the door hit you on the way out and drag blake with you. And because of the realignment scare, hopefully the powers that be start taking football seriously and hire accordingly.

I’ll take us over UNC. They lost ALOT of fire power on offense. Although they didn’t necessarily need all that to beat us last year. But their run game was great all year. Easy to put but numbers on deep balls when the run game is there. I think it’ll scale back a bit. Their best LB Suratt is in the league now too.

I do think if Miami isn’t 10-1 going into the ACCG it is a disappointment. This is a heavy senior/junior group with tons of experience. Typically those teams are the one competing for championships.

I’ll take us over UNC. They lost ALOT of fire power on offense. Although they didn’t necessarily need all that to beat us last year. But their run game was great all year. Easy to put but numbers on deep balls when the run game is there. I think it’ll scale back a bit. Their best LB Suratt is in the league now too.

I do think if Miami isn’t 10-1 going into the ACCG it is a disappointment. This is a heavy senior/junior group with tons of experience. Typically those teams are the one competing for championships.
Carolina has an easy schedule though, in conference.

Better hope they lose to VT in the opener.

Advertisement
UNC will be tough, for a few reasons. One is they have Sam Howell at QB. They return their OL. They picked up a very solid RB transfer in Chandler from Tennessee, and they still have weapons at WR. Those young guys made plays in the Orange Bowl. They also have very good coordinators. Their defense is what is going to improve a lot this year. Jay Bateman has done a great job with that group. They may have the best secondary in the league. Their LB play with GIMMEL will be as good as last year IMO. Their DL is going to be good with more depth. They will be a tough win on the road.

UVA will be sneaky good too. They return Armstrong at QB, and their entire OL. I thought their OL won against our DL last year in our game. That is a big veteran group. Bronco is a good coach, and his teams play tough and physical. The get Blount back at S this year, and he has their defense ready to play.

N.C. State will be a good team too with Devin Leary back healthy at QB. His QB rating was 148 when he went down for the year last year with his injury. He had 8 TD's to 2 INT's. They have a 1st team RB, a very good WR back, and a 1st team OT too. That won't be easy.

FSU could be better IF McKenzie Milton is near 100%. He would improve them dramatically. He was arguably the best QB in College football when he went down with injury.

The name of the game in the ACC this year is QB play. Alot of very good QB's in the ACC, which makes teams dangerous on a week to week basis.

UNC will be tough, for a few reasons. One is they have Sam Howell at QB. They return their OL. They picked up a very solid RB transfer in Chandler from Tennessee, and they still have weapons at WR. Those young guys made plays in the Orange Bowl. They also have very good coordinators. Their defense is what is going to improve a lot this year. Jay Bateman has done a great job with that group. They may have the best secondary in the league. Their LB play with GIMMEL will be as good as last year IMO. Their DL is going to be good with more depth. They will be a tough win on the road.

UVA will be sneaky good too. They return Armstrong at QB, and their entire OL. I thought their OL won against our DL last year in our game. That is a big veteran group. Bronco is a good coach, and his teams play tough and physical. The get Blount back at S this year, and he has their defense ready to play.

N.C. State will be a good team too with Devin Leary back healthy at QB. His QB rating was 148 when he went down for the year last year with his injury. He had 8 TD's to 2 INT's. They have a 1st team RB, a very good WR back, and a 1st team OT too. That won't be easy.

FSU could be better IF McKenzie Milton is near 100%. He would improve them dramatically. He was arguably the best QB in College football when he went down with injury.

The name of the game in the ACC this year is QB play. Alot of very good QB's in the ACC, which makes teams dangerous on a week to week basis.
North Carolinas offense will take a step back. But there's still alot of talent and they have all their offensive lineman back. There's still enough talent at rb and we to be really good on offense.

The defense is where I think they'll take a big step up. The dl is much deeper with a good amount of 4and 5 star talent. They'll miss surratt at lb but the secondary is one of the best in the ACC. On a pure talent basis were pretty equal.

Virginia will be a solid team with Armstrong and a good ol. He still doesn't have enough weapons and will have to carry them. North Carolina st. will put up pts but the defense is pretty bad. Both teams could upset us if they're on their game and Miami isnt

Advertisement
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS THE STANDARD…..

Attachments

• 01E951BB-4C87-479A-AFA2-2AC88604DBE1.jpeg
    01E951BB-4C87-479A-AFA2-2AC88604DBE1.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
It's possible even if he doesn't make the ACC title game depending on the season and who we have lined up. My mope *** is willing to give it another year cause this staff has to hit the trail. It would be like adding saban to d cord then the whole staff getting fired. Then ray lewis and everyone decommits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back