no more derrick griffin

I wish the kid luck. He's obviously very talented. I hope he keeps working at it and lands on his feet somewhere.

Advertisement
I bet El Gulden didn't even do the research to find out if the kid could pass the **** test....flat out embarrassing

What's embarrassing about it? If the kid somehow qualifies, you get a great talent. If he doesn't qualify, what have you lost? It's not like you can't give the offer to someone else.

1)What's embarrassing about it? The fact that El Gulden has had recruits snatched from him like taking candy from a baby. I could go deeper but I will stop here on that one.

2) If the kid somehow qualifies, you get a great talent The Miami Herald has stated for months that UM knew he wouldn't qualify, if that is the case WHY ARE THEY spinning their wheels with this youg man...why even get the fanbase in an uproar. A simple talk with the coaches or the academic advisors at the school he was at would reveal everything you need to know.

3) If he doesn't qualify, what have you lost? Well apparently we have lost a lot. WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE BARRY JACKSON HAS AS MUCH TOLD US SO.

4) It's not like you can't give the offer to someone else. ....AND we did (NJOKU) and the kid still has spurned us. As a matter of fact we have whiffed on a bunch of top toer kids.

THAT WITHIN ITSELF IS AN EMBARRASSING SITUATION...VERY PATHETIC IF YOU ASK ME!!! Add the Louisville thumping to this months recruiting debacle and you have a bonified mess on your hands.

Advertisement
Not a huge surprise, but now says he's going JUCO and his options are open again.

Derrick Griffin ‏@DRABB23 1h

MY OPTIONS IS OPEN ALL OVER AGAIN GOING TO JUCO AND IM ABOUT TO GO OUT LIKE A SOULJA!!

Not a huge surprise, but now says he's going JUCO and his options are open again.

MY OPTIONS IS OPEN ALL OVER AGAIN GOING TO JUCO AND IM ABOUT TO GO OUT LIKE A SOULJA!!

education is not a priority for this kid...sad to say

I'm smelling a Pulitzer Prize in Professor Griff's future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back