No Emotions !

IMG_5892.jpeg

Advertisement
We turned into a machine after the game was over lol. Too bad we didn’t do that when the drives mattered in the third quarter
when the game was still competitive in second half the only issue i had with offensive playcalling was the two runs after the 1st down sack when we were down 35-17. dawson was super aggressive on the first drive, and if george didn't catch the flea flicker pass with a knee down he probably runs for 10-15 more yards. 2nd drive TVD had the brain fart missing the LBer. those two turnovers were just gamekillers cause the defense was on skates at that point

We have **** near 1000 yards of offense in the last two games.

Let that sink in.

How do you go 0-2 with that type output?

NINE ******* TURNOVERS!

It isn’t a scheme issue. It isn’t a talent issue.

We are ****ing away momentum with critical errors. We are wasting a golden opportunity. The players and coaches are going to have to get it together. This team has too much potential for VETERAN players and coaches to give away momentum and games with self-inflicted wounds.
So who is to blame ?

Why is TVD seem so uninterested when this are going bad ??!! How can this be the Leader on offense? The guy show ZERO EMOTIONS mean while I’m ****ed off watching his performance! We deserve better !View attachment 261481
Good luck surviving this thread you aren’t allowed to attack him or he won’t do podcasts and the fans will destroy you.

I am not part of this go ahead CIS

Advertisement
TVD doesn't make a face when he throws an INT

Half Baked Boo GIF

Susan Deegan Miller just reported that TVD was sobbing into his pillow after the game.

Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

Good luck surviving this thread you aren’t allowed to attack him or he won’t do podcasts and the fans will destroy you.

I am not part of this go ahead CIS
😂😂 He threw the first punch when he decided to play like crap against GT. At some point we have call a duck , A DUCK even if we are covered by AFLAC!

I’m far more concerned with stopping the run against Clemson than TVD.

IF we can hold Clemson to 200yards or less on the ground, we win. It is literally that simple. Almost like playing Paul Johnson at GT.
If Manny were still here you would say that and their QB would throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs. I have faith in Guidry.

Advertisement
😂😂 He threw the first punch when he decided to play like crap against GT. At some point we have call a duck , A DUCK even if we are covered by AFLAC!
Yup he gave the fans the ammo in that game along with a lot of others but if he doesn’t make mistakes we win that game. Same possibly can be said for UNC. Could of had a sizable lead but what ifs are what ifs. He is who he is, I would rather have someone else but that’s just me…..I don’t think any qb on the roster or coming in right now can help us. Unless they rolling the dice with the portal they must know of someone good that’s going to be there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he played exactly the same way but made faces, would people be less upset?

After yesterday, TVD is 11th nationally in passer rating. Our offense is 14th in scoring and 6th in yards per play.

Is he an elite QB, as his stats might suggest? No. Does he have flaws? Obviously. But the reaction to him is more emotional than anything. We have much bigger problems than TVD.
I understand your point but the problem is he's the QB--the catalyst of the offense. I don't need him jumping up and down and scowling but a little more urgency would go a long way.

I understand your point but the problem is he's the QB--the catalyst of the offense. I don't need him jumping up and down and scowling but a little more urgency would go a long way.
I agree !! Just show some emotions ! Showing none gives off the feeling he is unbothered!

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE COACHES IN THE PRE & POST GAME YOUTUBE PIC/VIDS ARE THE ONLY ONES SMILING? 🤔

….KOOLAIDE HANGOVERS SUCK….

Advertisement
Back