No Emotions !

If he played exactly the same way but made faces, would people be less upset?

After yesterday, TVD is 11th nationally in passer rating. Our offense is 14th in scoring and 6th in yards per play.

Is he an elite QB, as his stats might suggest? No. Does he have flaws? Obviously. But the reaction to him is more emotional than anything. We have much bigger problems than TVD.
Take a knee bro

Advertisement
Take a knee bro
1697497586522.gif

🤣🤣

If he played exactly the same way but made faces, would people be less upset?

After yesterday, TVD is 11th nationally in passer rating. Our offense is 14th in scoring and 6th in yards per play.

Is he an elite QB, as his stats might suggest? No. Does he have flaws? Obviously. But the reaction to him is more emotional than anything. We have much bigger problems than TVD.
And if TVD wasn't playing the way he is, those problems would be way worse

Y’all crack me up. Nobody is asking TVD to yell at or give exciting halftime speeches, however when **** isn’t going well, I have yet to see TVD going up and down the sideline to get guys engaged or to keep their head up.

Where is the interaction with the defense after a big play? Where is the sideline interaction and camaraderie with the RBs or the O-line or the other WRs? When he throws a pick, it’s predictable go sit on the sideline with that confused look. Why not go to the guys on offense and say my bad, that on me. I’ll get it back?

Advertisement
Y’all crack me up. Nobody is asking TVD to yell at or give exciting halftime speeches, however when **** isn’t going well, I have yet to see TVD going up and down the sideline to get guys engaged or to keep their head up.

Where is the interaction with the defense after a big play? Where is the sideline interaction and camaraderie with the RBs or the O-line or the other WRs? When he throws a pick, it’s predictable go sit on the sideline with that confused look. Why not go to the guys on offense and say my bad, that on me. I’ll get it back?
That is an actual legit criticism as opposed to he don't show emotion. Not sure the kid is the leader the team needs. I wouldn't say the kid is uninterested and doesn't care like the OP said.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!! That’s all I was trying to say !

A few camera shots may not tell the entire story. Has anyone actually seen him doing or not doing any of the things you describe? Just asking because the only thing I get to see is what the TV cameras show.

Advertisement
The point I’m making is … as the leader of a team there has to be some emotion . Against Georgia Tech he was seen on the bench with his head down after a int … it took his room mate to notice and come over to lift his chin!
This team plays flat at times and some emotions might help when coming from “The Leader”!
This is so wrong. There are so many swings in a game or a season, I don't want a QB that's on an emotional edge. They're more likely to rally the troops to jointly jump off the ledge while staring into the abyss. I would think that would be make him a serious candidate for the bench.

Especially for a team that is so emotionally up and down, you need someone that's a steadying influence. It has to be the QB.

Last edited:

I think you're stretching here. There have absolutely been camera shots of him going over to the linemen and the WRRBs. The camera doesn't focus on the sidelines all that much. And none of us have any idea what he does or doesn't say to the the other guys. We aren't there.

I certainly wouldn't call it "confused". I'd say it's more frustrated and angry with himself.

Advertisement
3E54C475-B6F3-4C79-B519-051C6312F070.jpeg

Last week I got on TVD for showing No Emotions!!
I’m here to say I was wrong bout thinking the guy was a mute! Lol … THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE!! It was great to see him support the young fella!!
Be that Leader TVD !!

Advertisement
It’s almost like the 5 seconds of camera time per game don’t actually tell the whole story.
Nooo my friend … I’m at the games.. watching him on the sidelines is tough when he is the Leader of the football team.. if you ever are at a game .. watch him on the sidelines u will see what I was originally talking about. Even in the first half of last night .. he was just sitting there and not engaging. But I can understand that being that he wanted to play.

Advertisement
Back